Rate the trophy difficulty...  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_85.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't vote yet. But I'm gonna say around 8.5. The online trophies will be a bitch. Win 10 ranks matches in a row.. I can't even win again the AI on easy most of the time. Beat arcade with every fighter gonnna be a pain, cause even on easy it's still hard.. I know it seem like I just suck, but I been playing fighting game like S4, MVC3 and MKvsDC. This game feels much harder than any of them. Once the guide is up it might be better :whistle:

As somebody who plays a lot of different games and doesn't usually spend months perfecting my skills at one particular game, online "grind" trophies tend to induce quite a bit of nerd rage in me. And I really love this game, and I can see playing it a lot. But I'll never put in the time to win ten online matches in a row, or beat an entire tower on expert without losing. Oh well. There's nothing on my schedule until L.A. Noire comes out next month, so maybe...

Still, it was a ten for me.

some of the early people on the first few messages of first page don't even know what they are talking about.

like the first ever reply on the first page vote a 6, what a joke.

he doesn't even have a platinum trophy yet and a 6?

don't vote until you got the platinum man.

for me, i vote it a 9.

the online won't be that hard, but some trophy will be hard to get such as the one beating Expert arcade ladder without dying.

also the 10 rank matches in a row wins, that's bogus when someone disconnect or rage quit on you.

not to mention the lag and now PSN is down as well.

not to mention, the 300 challenge tower was a brutal as well.

also who's the one vote a 4? i just lol.

Edited by Vueguy

No one can have platinum yet anyway, minimum for one of the trophies is 13 days and even those that got it early (myself included) have had it for only a week. And those 13 days imply all you did was boost the time in tag matches for the mastering, so add all the time you need for Tower, the time to finish the Krypt, the time to get the X-Rays Fatalities and Matches, the time to play online... There is some overlap but it's minimal.

That's not even taking into account that there are trophies that are actually HARD and will take some time of their own.

What? I've been playing it everyday since it came out. I haven't played online yet, but I've been playing singleplayer hardcore. I still stand by what I said about the online trophies.

because you said the online is easy cuz its boostable. its not boostable. anything that says ranked match is random. that means 8 throws in 1 match, 10 wins in a row, winning both rounds with time running out and coming back from less than 10% health.

king of the hill stuff is boostable cuz you need to do that in a room. ranked matches however are completely random. which is why people shouldnt vote until they play all aspects of the game and realize what is boostable and what isnt.

good enough explanation for you?