I have polish version game.

http://i59.tinypic.com/119cnqd.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/532053.jpg

Good Luck!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the type of trophy that will only get harder the longer you wait. More and more people will learn how to play well, and your chances of coming up against them will increase.

Eventually at some point only the hardcore players will be left online, and it will be next to impossible to get it.

This is the type of trophy that will only get harder the longer you wait. More and more people will learn how to play well, and your chances of coming up against them will increase.

Eventually at some point only the hardcore players will be left online, and it will be next to impossible to get it.

...Or disconnect/backup your save when you lose/win.

I understand what you're saying but at the same time, there are casual players out there that don't want to invest a tonne of time in to one specific character just to stand a chance at getting one awkward trophy. Even then it wouldn't be guaranteed anyway.

It amazes me how people don't understand how to learn a character and then complain they can't win 10 in a row.

It amazes me that you don't understand simple statistics. Even if you are god with a character, there are going to be plenty of others online that are also the same with their characters, who have just as good a chance of beating you.

It comes down to a bit of luck as in can you face many noobs in a row with the odd 50/50 mach coming up and winning? Kind of like flipping a coin and predicting the result several times in a row.

Same as the title says as i know you used to be able to go online win a match then back your save up via usb or the cloud. Then if you lose you could download your back up save and it wouldnt affect your win streak.This method is far better than the people who suggest rage quitting as a option. As all your doing is annoying the online gamers who are playing for a bit of fun and ruining your own experience. I would be grateful if some one could confirm this method :dance:

Same as the title says as i know you used to be able to go online win a match then back your save up via usb or the cloud. Then if you lose you could download your back up save and it wouldnt affect your win streak.This method is far better than the people who suggest rage quitting as a option. As all your doing is annoying the online gamers who are playing for a bit of fun and ruining your own experience. I would be grateful if some one could confirm this method :dance:

I already did confirm it 2 days ago!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/5092021-post39.html

Player Settings or Game Settings? Which one you need to save?

EDIT: It didn't work for me. I won 1 match, saved all the data, then I lost and I loaded the previous data and I still have the losses. A video on what to do exactly would be appreciated.

Edited by Scargonar

EDIT: It didn't work for me. I won 1 match, saved all the data, then I lost and I loaded the previous data and I still have the losses. A video on what to do exactly would be appreciated.

You have to upload it to the cloud then reload from the cloud if you lose; doesn't make a difference if you just save normally

Yeah a video would be nice, because I've never done anything like this.

Grtz :)

Did that, still nothing. That's why I'm asking for a video. :dance:

All you have to do is upload your player save to PS+ Cloud after each win and if you lose download it and continue.

Note: even though it will still show that you lost your win streak on player stats page but it will NOT affect the trophy ;)

Big thanks to BlackDevil990. I used his method yesterday and worked perfectly.

You are welcome :)

All you have to do is upload your player save to PS+ Cloud after each win and if you lose download it and continue.

Note: even though it will still show that you lost your win streak on player stats page but it will NOT affect the trophy ;)

You are welcome :)

ok if it doesn't change the online stats then I have been doing it correctly all alonng thx :p

So I upload player settings, not game settings or the recordings

Edited by Scargonar

Alright I have a lot of questions regarding the method to get this trophy especially since I've never uploaded anything to PS+ Cloud before. So I get that you have to upload your player setting after each win, and download the previous save if you lose to continue for the trophy. But where exactly do you go to upload the player settings anyway?

Not asking for a video, but a small breakdown would be nice on where to go exactly to upload and download your player/game settings. Also, can this be done all while having the game on? Or do you have to go back to the PSN dashboard and download your previous save every time you lose?

Sorry for all the questions though, I just want to get this trophy out of the way asap when I get the game. So when I do want to start on going for the plat, I don't have to worry about this online trophy.

Alright I have a lot of questions regarding the method to get this trophy especially since I've never uploaded anything to PS+ Cloud before. So I get that you have to upload your player setting after each win, and download the previous save if you lose to continue for the trophy. But where exactly do you go to upload the player settings anyway?

Not asking for a video, but a small breakdown would be nice on where to go exactly to upload and download your player/game settings. Also, can this be done all while having the game on? Or do you have to go back to the PSN dashboard and download your previous save every time you lose?

Sorry for all the questions though, I just want to get this trophy out of the way asap when I get the game. So when I do want to start on going for the plat, I don't have to worry about this online trophy.

Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage (if u wanna upload.) Saved Data in Online Storage (if u wanna download.)

Yes, you gotta close application if u wanna do it.

Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage (if u wanna upload.) Saved Data in Online Storage (if u wanna download.)

Yes, you gotta close application if u wanna do it.

You're awesome dude. Thank you for all your help so far. Your vid on youtube for the 10 hit combos was amazing.