Rate the trophy difficulty.  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 - purely because of frustration...

I have everything bar the combo challenges, the super moves list and 2 or 3 of the online trophies. I gave up after finding some of the combo challenges near impossible... i've seen it done, i've studied the vids online and tried many different strategies, but I always get stuck on the last one or two challenges with ANY of the characters.

almost bordering on getting my "elitist trophy hunters only" award... But then again, i could just suck at fighting games...

I gave a rating of 8 for this game. The kombo challenges are the only real challenge in this game and they are very difficult. I have managed to complete 13 of them but am still scratching my head as to how I am going to get some of the one's I have left. The timing for some of those kombos are just insane. I'll probably complete them eventually little by little.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 1 out of 10 since this game is as easy as it gets to me. I'm raised with this game since I was a lad and what can I say.. I'm good at it..

No trophy really are difficullt..

Sure the Kombo Challenges are hard as hell until you get the hang of it, but I've done this game so many times now that I forgot how many...

I do the Kombo Challenges in 1 hour or so.. The most annoying trophy is the Supermoves, but it's not hard once you got the list.

What an idiot...who will be stupuid enough to:

1) want to do these challenges again?

2) Actually be stupid enough to give you there email and password

The challenges aren't hard and they are actually fun once you manage them well ^^

What about the mail and pw.. It's not like one can do anything with it.. If you don't get what I'm getting at then sure, don't agree to me. I have no problem with giving my mail and pw to ppl, done it sometimes and it works fine

Edited by Ryu_Ninja

• 2 weeks later...
I gave it a 1 out of 10 since this game is as easy as it gets to me. I'm raised with this game since I was a lad and what can I say.. I'm good at it..

No trophy really are difficullt..

Sure the Kombo Challenges are hard as hell until you get the hang of it, but I've done this game so many times now that I forgot how many...

I do the Kombo Challenges in 1 hour or so.. The most annoying trophy is the Supermoves, but it's not hard once you got the list.

Ryu_Ninja, what is your PSN id? It's not your name on here cause I already tried that. I would like to confirm your claim.

The challenges aren't hard and they are actually fun once you manage them well ^^

What about the mail and pw.. It's not like one can do anything with it.. If you don't get what I'm getting at then sure, don't agree to me. I have no problem with giving my mail and pw to ppl, done it sometimes and it works fine

What a liar... nobody can do all 220 kombos in under an hour... give me a break. You people rating this game a 1 are throwing the scale way off and we all know you're full of crap. Those of you early on rating it a 7, but giving up on the kombo challenges make no sense to me. Shouldn't you be rating it a 10 if it's nearly impossible for you? It's stuff like this that makes the top 10 hardest platinums post completely off. Fortunately I don't need to rely on that post since I play most games and I can tell which ones are the really tough ones.

Edited by skippycue
forgot to ask for psn id

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you skippcue...no platinum game is worth a 1 unless it just has a bronze trophy and a platinum & the bronze trophy is to learn how to move lmao....people who vote 1 are just trying to big themselves up when really they probably didnt do 1 kombo challenge...& yh anyone who has to give up on a game is worth more than a 7...atleast an 8 at the least..........btw do you have a sig Ryu_Ninja?

I gave it a 1 out of 10 since this game is as easy as it gets to me. I'm raised with this game since I was a lad and what can I say.. I'm good at it...No trophy really are difficullt...Sure the Kombo Challenges are hard as hell until you get the hang of it, but I've done this game so many times now that I forgot how many...

WTF? You admit that the game is hard as hell (or at least was hard as hell at some point), but then you rate it a 1. Seriously, this is one of the most self-contradictory things I've seen.

I agree with you skippcue...no platinum game is worth a 1 unless it just has a bronze trophy and a platinum & the bronze trophy is to learn how to move lmao....

Well, Hannah Montanna was definitely a 1 in my opinion. It can be platinumed in just over 3 hours. :p

I'm not even listing to Ryu_Ninja anymore. He/she has given many games a one.

I agree with you skippcue...no platinum game is worth a 1 unless it just has a bronze trophy and a platinum & the bronze trophy is to learn how to move lmao

I think certain games deserve a one.

I haven't voted on this game yet because I don't have platinum. I would give it a ten though because I don't think I'll beat the Kombo Challenges.

• 2 weeks later...