relentless trophy

• 2 weeks later...

I am on 110 games now...I boosted this with a friend cause the connection is very bad and I can only join and finish a game with someone in my country. Now after every match we selected Rematch..Do you think that is maybe the problem? some say you have to play 100 matches without switching off your machine??? I even set up a dummy account and played 2 matches and nothing happened. Are these stats saved on a server or are they saved on your save file? Did any of you who got this trophy boost it with a friend or was it played against multiple people? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I didn't play/boost with any friends for this trophy, but I played over a couple days (and turned my machine off a couple times each day) and rematched some people 5-10 times.

No idea whether your stats are saved locally or on a server, but hopefully the trophy pops for you after a few more games! Best of luck

I didn't play/boost with any friends for this trophy, but I played over a couple days (and turned my machine off a couple times each day) and rematched some people 5-10 times.

No idea whether your stats are saved locally or on a server, but hopefully the trophy pops for you after a few more games! Best of luck

Thanks for the reply..Its just a pity I cannot connect to other players without it failing after the first 5 seconds into the match:mad: I must maybe try not doing a rematch and just keep challenging even though it says 110 matches played in my stats..Did the trophy pop straight after the game or in the lobby? Just trying to figure out if I should back out of every game afterwards.

EDIT: FINALLY it popped after 122 matches!

Edited by WRAITH017

Well all I did this time (because I boosted and beat my opponent every match) was lose all time now. I went back to the lobby after every match this time round and had my opponent challenge me instead of me always challenging him. I also for the heck of it used the chat function just in case. I then basically just played and after a few matches it popped. I know of a guy that has over 200 matches played and no trophy. Its crazy when trophies glitch on you.