Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Anybody who wants to try the Versus Trophies or Try Ranked wins in row

DJHMETFAN2

Eastern USA Time Zone

9pm Eastern Online every night at this time

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who wants to try the Versus Trophies or Try Ranked wins in row

DJHMETFAN2

Eastern USA Time Zone

9pm Eastern Online every night at this time

I'm down for getting ranked wins with you, I'm on right now, just send me a request. People on here are just as low as on the console and don't really play like an educated player...

Can I ask how this will be done if you can't pick who you play?

Is it more of a "I hope we get lucky kinda thing"?

It's pretty easy to do, and works just like on the console version. It will also be easier since only 400 people have the game so far, you friend someone, and then decide on a time to play together, the ranked matches at the moment are still kind of scarce and noone seems to play tag matches, so that's what you shoot for is going into a ranked tag with your boosting partner. Not really all that difficult. Also I haven't tested it yet, but you may be able to get your 10 wins in a row just like on the PS3 except it's safer for this system. Once you think you're going to lose, before the final hit, hit the PS button and swipe down the game to get a disconnect instead of a loss. I will go ahead and test this to check for sure, but it seems very possible.

Also I haven't tested it yet, but you may be able to get your 10 wins in a row just like on the PS3 except it's safer for this system. Once you think you're going to lose, before the final hit, hit the PS button and swipe down the game to get a disconnect instead of a loss. I will go ahead and test this to check for sure, but it seems very possible.

Have anyone tried this yet?

All online needed add me who ever up for it I'm GMT but available anytime.

I am in US and the PS3 version had region locking so I dont know if that still holds for the Vita version or can you play with anyone worldwide..

Can someone pls confirm if you can play any friend in pvt matches irrespective of region?

i need a partner for all online trophies.

GMT +1

ID oval3096

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PS3-CHAT WHILE PLAYING VITA.

it's easier to find the partner in a ranked match if you can time it correct...

Edited by oval3096

Hey looking for a boosting partner for this game and possibly others.

PSN ID - BigBacon87

looking to boost most of the online trophies

Im in the rockies so GMT but I don't mind what time zone you are

I have platinum in the console version of the game so Ive been down this road before. Mention Mortal Kombat and I will accept your friend request. Thanks.

Please any US players looking to boost.

PSN: EeMSs

I should be done with the challenge towers in 2 to 3 days.. after that all I would have left is the online trophies and the mastering.. just work on the other stuff for now if you haven't done them

I would need a dedicated partner to boost the kung fu stuff so I hope you would help out there