Faster progress for Fatalities (My Kung Fu Is Stronger)

While I was doing the usual grinding on Arcade, I discovered a few bits for others with either a single or 2 Vita systems. The progress is rather simple than the one listed in the Road Map.

Perform Babilities after every match in Arcade. You don't need Fatalities of every kind to count for the quota needed. It says "-alities" so it can be done with Babalities. The reason for this is that the time during the animation is equal or shorter than that of a Stage Fatality in the Bridge.

Alternatively there's an even quicker method to save up time.

For those who are either boosting online (if available) or using two Vitas, make sure the losing character is Jax. His Babality animation appears to have the shortest time than the rest (maybe either Rain or Sheeva but Jax's much quicker).

This is overall saving time compared to Stage Fatalities and Babalities can be done anywhere so you don't have to worry about a mistiming input forcing you to repeat the progress and waste more time doing so.

I hope this helps for anyone that wants to get this part done quickly.

On a related note I'm currently figuring out how to grind X-Rays using a single Vita and Challenge Tower that also boosts blood spills. I may end up changing this thread to my own guide for the trophy if it comes to that.

Edited by SolitaryGenesis