Challenge #300

Basiji

Can somebody please confirm if you get a health regeneration after each battle or not? Cause the youtube videos of the PS3 version clearly show you do. Did they remove this for the vita?

I am soooo mad right now. The best I've done is get to Mileena with Scorpion with around 50% health and then she just rapes me. Words cannot describe how angry and upset I am that the vita version doesn't get health regeneration. FUCK Neatherealm studios. Evil bastards, I'm hoping there's something wrong with my game or something. I've only attempted this 3 times though, I'm going to come back to it tomorrow but can someone tell me in what way will this challenge become easier after 10 tries? Health regeneration? Damage boost? CPU difficulty lowered? And does it ACTUALLY get easier?

Nevermind, just found out that you get around 40% health back after each battle if you fail 10 times. Thank the Lord.

Managed to do it on my 2nd attempt after failing 10times. It was actually surprisingly easy using Scorpion. Still had around 80% health when I beat Shao Kahn. Might make a youtube video for it. Hmmmmm.....