What's your progress towards the Platinum?

acowsik

My progress is below.. please post replies with your progress based on the trophies unlocked in each of the categories below..

Tutorials - 2/2

(A for Effort, License To Kill)

Story Mode - 2/2

(Halfway There, Back In Time)

Arcade ladder - 9/9

(Robots Rule, What Does This Button Do, Where's The Arcade, Arcade Champion, Ladder Master, You Found Me, Pit Master, Hide And Seek, Brotherhood Of Shadow)

Misc - 11/11

(There Will Be Blood, Block This, Tag Youre It, Fatality, Finish Him, Complet-ality, Finish What You Start, Ultimate Humiliation, The Grappler, e-X-cellent, Touch And Go)

Krypt - 3/3

(Undertaker, Youve Got Style, Krypt Keeper)

Challenge Tower - 7/7

(Tower Apprentice, Luck Be A Lady, Dim Mak, These Arent My Glasses, I Might Be Stronger, Best Alternate Ever, Tower Master)

Bonus Tower - 1/7

(The Fall Guy, Tower Recruit, Tower Champion, Balancing Act, Tower God, Three's Company, Slice Of Life)

Online - 0/7

(Outstanding, Dont Jump, Throws Are For Champs, Tough Guy, Humiliation, Cyber Challenger, Wavenet)

Mastering - 0/2

(My Kung Fu Is Strong, My Kung Fu Is Stronger)

Total - 35/50 (plat isn't counted here as its the last you get anyways)

At 45% myself, PS3 version at 91... sadly my old ps3 died or it would be Platinum

Finished all of the Online and 1 more challenge for the bonus tower. Working on the story, finishing arcarde and fatalities with every kombatant and then I will only really need my mastery of all characters.

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 2/2

Arcade ladder - 8/9

(Robots Rule, What Does This Button Do, Where's The Arcade, Arcade Champion, Ladder Master, You Found Me, Pit Master, Hide And Seek, Brotherhood Of Shadow)

Misc - 8/11

(There Will Be Blood, Block This, Tag Youre It, Fatality, Finish Him, Complet-ality, Finish What You Start, Ultimate Humiliation, The Grappler, e-X-cellent, Touch And Go)

Krypt - 3/3

Challenge Tower - 7/7

(Tower Apprentice, Luck Be A Lady, Dim Mak, These Arent My Glasses, I Might Be Stronger, Best Alternate Ever, Tower Master)

Bonus Tower - 7/7

(The Fall Guy, Tower Recruit, Tower Champion, Balancing Act, Tower God, Three's Company, Slice Of Life)

Online - 5/7

(Outstanding, Dont Jump, Throws Are For Champs, Tough Guy, Humiliation, Cyber Challenger, Wavenet)

Mastering - 1/2

Total - 43/50

Edited by tachihoma

At 45% myself, PS3 version at 91... sadly my old ps3 died or it would be Platinum

Finished all of the Online and 1 more challenge for the bonus tower. Working on the story, finishing arcarde and fatalities with every kombatant and then I will only really need my mastery of all characters.

Sucks to hear that.. hope u get it someday.. its a badass one to have..

Good.. nice to see that people are playing the bonus tower a lot.. I read that some are really tough.. I am at 75 on the bonus tower.

Looking at the trophy stats I see some very interesting numbers.. only 12 have finished arcade with all characters, only 6 have done the Jade battle which is a very frustrating one and took me a lot of tries even on beginner difficulty and only 9 have done the main challenge tower.

Once I finish the bonus tower all that is left is the online and mastering.. I will work on the ranked ones myself but mainly looking to boost the X-ray and victory/fatalities using the kombat kodes. I will surely get the flawless win, 100 wins and 100 battles in the process.

I am finishing off the hard ones first so that its the easy ones that are boostable in the end.

For myself, the bonus tower mission is easy enough except the TEST YOUR BALANNCE.........I'm 200% hate to play this but my little brother told me it's easy to done = =||

Finish Arcade with all characters, Classic Jade Battle, Main Tower challenge should be not problem if you did torture by this on console version before, I'm sure that you will say "Piece of Cake" >//<

For those Online trophy probably is the hardest part for me as 90% of the fight will be end up with disconnect OTZ

Now at 57%

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 0/0

Arcade ladder - 6/9

(Robots Rule, What Does This Button Do, Where's The Arcade, Pit Master, Hide And Seek, Brotherhood Of Shadow)

Misc - 8/11

(There Will Be Blood, Block This, Tag Youre It, Fatality, Finish Him?, Complet-ality, The Grappler, Touch And Go)

Krypt - 1/3

(Undertaker)

Challenge Tower - 0/7

Bonus Tower - 7/7

Online - 7/7

Mastering - 0/2

Total - 31/50

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 2/2

Arcade ladder - 9/9

Misc - 11/11

Krypt - 3/3

Challenge Tower - 7/7

Bonus Tower - 7/7

Online - 6/7

(Outstanding, Don't Jump, Throws Are For Champs, Tough Guy, Humiliation, Cyber Challenger)

Mastering - 0/2

Total - 45/50 (85% complete)

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 0/0

Arcade ladder - 4/9

(Ladder Master, Where's The Arcade?, Robots Rule!, What Does This Button Do?)

Misc - 6/11

(Touch And Go, Fatality!, Block This!, Luck Be a Lady, Tag, You're It!, There Will Be Blood)

Krypt - 0/3

Challenge Tower - 0/7

Bonus Tower - 0/7

Online - 5/7

(Tough Guy!, Don't Jump!, Outstanding, Humiliation, Throws Are For Champs)

Mastering - 0/2

Total - 17/50

Edited by razl019

Got Wavenet.. only the Kung Fu twins remain.. these ridiculous trophies will drive people insane.. they should have thought twice before sticking them in on Vita as it involves more work to earn them than even the PS3 version..

If I get it, I will surely post a guide on how to earn that trophy so that the community find it helpful..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still have to do:

1 Hidden Battle

2 Mastery ones

3 Online (100 games played, 100 games won and 10 ranked wins in a row)

Doubt I'll bother trying to Plat this. The reason being I can't do 24 hours of devotion towards each fighter. That's ridiculous. And I don't want to leave my vita on for hours upon hours overnight. Once/if we get TV out, I will plug the vita into the tv so I don't need to have it's screen on and then do that. Until then, eff it.

Still have to do:

1 Hidden Battle

2 Mastery ones

3 Online (100 games played, 100 games won and 10 ranked wins in a row)

Doubt I'll bother trying to Plat this. The reason being I can't do 24 hours of devotion towards each fighter. That's ridiculous. And I don't want to leave my vita on for hours upon hours overnight. Once/if we get TV out, I will plug the vita into the tv so I don't need to have it's screen on and then do that. Until then, eff it.

I just got the 1 hidden battle yesterday! So now it's just grind stuff... Will probably give up right about now.

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 2/2

Arcade ladder - 9/9

(Robots Rule, What Does This Button Do, Where's The Arcade, You Found Me, Pit Master, Hide And Seek, Brotherhood Of Shadow)

Misc - 6/11

Krypt - 3/3

Challenge Tower - 2/7

Bonus Tower - 7/7

Online - 5/7

Mastering - 1/2

Edited by skroq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tutorials - 2/2

Story Mode - 2/2

Arcade ladder - 9/9

Misc - 10/11

Krypt - 3/3

Challenge Tower - 7/7

Bonus Tower - 7/7

Online - 5/7

Mastering - 1/2

Total - 46/50 (plat isn't counted here as its the last you get anyways)

I'm gonna get this platinum. I've gone too far to give up now.

Edited by Jwblizzard
update