trophy list out

bizarro10111

The my Kung fu is stronger trophy on the vita is just plain stupid. That would be the most time consuming trophy ever since you can't leave it on. Still interested in this game though. Challenge tower was fun in the ps3 version and the added challenges look interesting with the vita controls. I wonder if there will be an exploit for the 10 wins in a row online like in the console version.

Despite the fact that the dreaded My Kung Fu is Stronger trophy returns, I like that the platinum image has the dragon symbol and is different from the PS3 version.

It would be nice if they cut down the time to master each character from 24 hours to 3-5 hours but I'm not keeping my hopes up for that to happen.

The new trophies on the Vita version looks good and provides an incentive to play the DLC characters (Rain, Kenshi, etc) especially if those DLC characters are required to unlock My Kung Fu is Stronger.

Can't wait for May 1st.

Wow they brought back my Kung Fu SI Stronger. I love my Vita too much to leave it on for 400 hours. Plus you cant just leave the game in practice mode because it will go into standby. Unless they changed the 24 hour part of mastery I'm not touching this game.

I bet they cut down the time from 24 hours to 12 hours. The ranked trophies will be a bigger bitch cause I am still a firm believer that 75% of the average Vita owner's Wifi connection suck and games will always get forzen or oppenent disapper

If the PS3 version had the plat difficulty at 9/10, this one is like 12/10. Without offline 1v1 or 2v2 matches, there is no way the My Kung Fu Is Stronger trophy can be boosted.

Without using the versus codes 466-466 and 044-440 to boost the xrays, wins and fatals, its a massive grind the long and hard way.

This should have been thought of long and hard before deciding to put it in the Vita version.

The list on the link appear legit so it is there. Regarding the target time, we will not know until May 1 when someone who gets the game posts the requirements to master a character.

I got the PS3 platinum so I will want this one too but this will be much harder to get for sure.

if my kung fu is stronger isnt adjusted for the psvita this will be hell

there are also 4 new characs included and if that is also needed for mastery this game will be even harder.

also i hope these online wins can be boosted

the list is on yourgamercards

http://www.yourgamercards.net/game/1340

Edited by bizarro10111

That Kung Fu is Stronger trophy is total bullshit. The Vita MK will probably be the rarest attainable platinum for sometime to come lol.

A combination of shitty online and something that requires over 500 hours of attention -_- (I doubt you can do the 2p trick to cut back the time like on the PS3 version).

Unless the PS3 and PSV versions share trophy lists like Motorstorm RC did I will be avoiding this game.

Got it early and it is still 24 hours per character and is indeed the legit trophy list. Ed Boon hates us.

Thanks for the heads up even if its bad news.. I have some questions.. hope u can answer these

1. Does MK require a memory card ? The box shot u posted doesn't indicate such a thing.

2. Does it have connectivity to the PS3 version to have offline versus battles?

3. Are stats for the DLC characters tracked in the necropolis? This will give an idea if we need to master only the main 28 or all 32 characters.

Thanks for the heads up even if its bad news.. I have some questions.. hope u can answer these

1. Does MK require a memory card ? The box shot u posted doesn't indicate such a thing.

2. Does it have connectivity to the PS3 version to have offline versus battles?

3. Are stats for the DLC characters tracked in the necropolis? This will give an idea if we need to master only the main 28 or all 32 characters.

1. Pretty sure it doesn't. The case doesn't say it does on the back either. Does have a 900 and something kb size when I went to information but pretty sure that is just the standard install all games have. No patch yet or anything that would need a card either.

2. Have not tried to see if AD-Hoc can connect with a PS3 game but I am going to assume not since PS3 doesn't use AD-Hoc and Wi-Fi doesn't for sure. Have had no luck finding a game so far and only 8 people showing up on the ranked leaderboards. Really feel I should be trying to track somebody down to boost before Tuesday since with barely anybody online chances are only the two people would be matchmaking :think:

3. Sadly it does. I can't confirm if they track the stats but don't count toward the trophy obviously but they are in necro with stats about mastering them so it would seem it is going to include them to make it take even longer.

--------------------

I had an optimistic moment of changing the time since hitting the home button doesn't make the game open up the pause menu and you can change the time while that is running in the background. But it didn't work. Would have been great if that worked because all the other mastering tasks don't take nearly as long.

Edited by Hayabusa85

1. Pretty sure it doesn't. The case doesn't say it does on the back either. Does have a 900 and something kb size when I went to information but pretty sure that is just the standard install all games have. No patch yet or anything that would need a card either.

2. Have not tried to see if AD-Hoc can connect with a PS3 game but I am going to assume not since PS3 doesn't use AD-Hoc and Wi-Fi doesn't for sure. Have had no luck finding a game so far and only 8 people showing up on the ranked leaderboards. Really feel I should be trying to track somebody down to boost before Tuesday since with barely anybody online chances are only the two people would be matchmaking :think:

3. Sadly it does. I can't confirm if they track the stats but don't count toward the trophy obviously but they are in necro with stats about mastering them so it would seem it is going to include them to make it take even longer.

--------------------

I had an optimistic moment of changing the time since hitting the home button doesn't make the game open up the pause menu and you can change the time while that is running in the background. But it didn't work. Would have been great if that worked because all the other mastering tasks don't take nearly as long.

Thanks for responding dude.. looks like the player data is saved back to the card.. so getting a used copy will do u no good.

The xray and fatalities will take time to master as it takes about an hour each if done using the kombat kodes through 2P versus battles. Without those it will be a tedious grind. On PS3 it took me a month to do it. On Vita it will be months.

Sadly if the stats are tracked for all 32 characters its best to assume worst case scenario and work on all 32 characters. The same would go for the other trophies that involve all characters.

I am thinking of creating the roadmap thread for the Vita version to help people out since I have platinum on the PS3 version of MK.

Sadly if the stats are tracked for all 32 characters its best to assume worst case scenario and work on all 32 characters. The same would go for the other trophies that involve all characters.

Yeah but also probably best to save those characters for last just in case not counting if somebody mains one of them and would want to be using them most naturally.

Yeah but also probably best to save those characters for last just in case not counting if somebody mains one of them and would want to be using them most naturally.

I would leave them for last just in case as u said earlier if the trophy unlocks after the main 28 characters.. I would surely be playing it a lot once I get my copy on May 1 so I will progress the same way I did on PS3 and make notes as I go along..

Well for people still considering it and not turned away by the trophies then a fair warning that the graphics could turn people away too since it is an awful looking game. Took a few screens earlier.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-155159.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-131426.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-131928.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-132558.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-154949.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-28-233402.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-163710.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-163832.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-164224.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Hayabusa85VITA/Mortal%20Kombat%20Screenshots/2012-04-29-221629.jpg

Gameplay is fine though so for those that are not all about the graphics it is fine. And a lot of game content.

-------------------

Not going to cover any of the copied over trophies but for The Fall Guy! you can get it on the first Test Your Balance stage. Just keep tilting all the way left or right to fall off on purpose and it will randomly give you a death scene. As far as I recall they were...

1) Falling Into A Piranha Pool

2) Falling Through Fire And Then Landing On A Hard Floor

3) Just A Straight Fall To A Hard Floor

4) Falling Through Blades

5) Falling Crotch Down On A Saw Looking Thing

A couple of those were in the screens I took.

Edited by Hayabusa85

Hm, i really thought about giving this one a shot at another platinum, cause they don't seem that hard, just very time consuming. But 24 hr / char? daamn.

Alas, i will buy it anyway as soon as the us psn store get updated. Anyone know when this may be?