Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Shao Kahn!

I beat him using Sub-Zero (lol, yes.. again). At the beginning of the round jump backward, freeze him, uppercut, freeze him, uppercut.. and rinse repeat. Won't work everytime, but eventually it will.

But yeah... That was my "master plan". Nothing to it.

if you're fast enough with sub you can spam his freeze and shao kahn cant even hit you. after you freeze then upprcut immediately freeze him again. he should be in a standing up animation. keep this up and it works like a charm.

if you're fast enough with sub you can spam his freeze and shao kahn cant even hit you. after you freeze then upprcut immediately freeze him again. he should be in a standing up animation. keep this up and it works like a charm.

This. It's true! I beat Shao Kahn with Baraka. I used his Blades and Shao Kahn kept walking right into them. He was easy on both MK II and 3, but Shang Tsung on MK1 was a pain in my arse.

In MK2, I used Kitana's sonic fan move & uppercut to beat Shao Kahn.

As for UMK3, I used Sub-Zero. Freeze & uppercut is all I did and don't let him pin you into a corner because he gets very aggressive. I also stayed low in case he does the Shadow Jump attack which is an easy uppercut.

Shao Kahn is my favorite boss who's tough but not impossible. He likes to taunt a lot which does work to your advantage.