Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting 100% on this game, I'm giving MK Arcade Kollection a 5.

1. The AI is tough in MK1 and UMK3 but you'll eventually pull through in the end. However, the AI in MK2 has a reputation of being ridiculously cheap because the AI has a mind of its own by being able to counter any move you throw at them.

2. Double Flawless Against the CPU is doable but it can be irritating having to restart the fight if the AI manages to get a cheap hit on you.

3. Online trophies are doable but the online is very laggy which makes the online trophies tougher than it needs to be especially if you're going for a flawless victory. The Elder God trophy (200 wins) is a grind but very manageable.

Overall, its possible to get 100% on MK Arcade Kollection within a single day despite the difficulty.

Its a good game if you like Mortal Kombat but I didn't like the fact that the game crashed on me multiple times in the menu screen.

if you played all 3 of them on arcade (or snes as i did) you'll all 3 are cheap games, specially mk2. i managed to beat all 3 games and even as i think mk2 is the cheapest by far, shao khan on umk3 was the hardest boss of all. now, i just need the 200 wins for the 100%

edit: forgot to vote, i give it a 5

Edited by KyoRML007

Already 90% trophy completed in about 3 hours, but this collection shouldn't be about trophies. It's about paying homage to one of the greatest fighting series of all time.

As far as no platinum -- meh doesn't bother me in the slightest.

thats right,guys did play all MK before???all trophies can be get without aim to get it.are just too easy to get like 0 of difficult.

Just got a full 100% completion :D

Now for old school purists like myself, I would give it a 3 -- but for newcomers I would give it a 7 because as great as the old MK games are, they are NOT easy in the beginning and can really piss you off.

Therefore I voted a 5

Same here. It was surprising to me how much of the old strategies were still filed away in my subconscious when I played this. "Oh yeah, hop kicks on Kahn, I remember now..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted a 4. Overall most of the trophies are easy to get.

Kintaro is hard to beat if you don't use the jump kick exploit. MKII is also too patterned, I only know the player 1 pattern to beat the computer.

MKI & III seem easier to me than MKII, but I like playing MKII the most. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry but this got a 1 from me it was so easy and even with the cheap AI at times all you got to do is be cheap back and its not a problem so a 1 is from me took me a few hours with a big break in between or i could of done it faster.

I actually got a $50 psn card to get this and Jurassic Park as im sick of waiting on them coming to the EU Store and ive alreadly done this collection now onto the next game lol