Even More DLC for Moon Diver

luvtoseek

Details:

The first DLC pack for Moon Diver arrived this Tuesday along with the PSN update. The 99-cent "Silence" pack added a new playable character and a score attack mode to the Strider-esque side-scroller. Two additional DLC items were announced today, one coming next week and the other currently without a date.

On April 26, two more infinitely scrolling Score Attack stages, "Orbit," and "Rage," will be available in a single 99-cent pack. Sometime in the future, the free DLC Pack #3 will include the "Chain Kill Mode," in which players attempt to kill as many enemies as possible while maintaining a combo. "A brand new world awaits if you are able to survive the attacking hordes!"

Source here.

Argh, if only these were character/weapon/magic DLCs!!:(

Ooh nice, but I'd like even more new characters too :)

I wonder if there will be more trophies? I'm doubtful since the Silence DLC didn't come with any.

I doubt it too- these DLCs looks like challenges, probably priced in the $1 to $3 range.

If later DLC's did end up having more character's who would they be? Maybe the creator...:think: Definitely looking forward to new game modes and new score attack levels though.

I love the character designs & the weapons- even though they probably perform (meaning their stats) alittle too similarly. Give me another character off the map. Say it's a fellow survivor or a family member to the existing roaster.

Bloody game is still abit too tough for me though...