Moon Diver Trophies

mcnichoj

According to the article at the bottom, they're supposed to be pretty easy. Gold looks like it could be a grind.

Not sure if this has local yet but you'll need to play some multiplayer.

I think I might grab this.

(B):

ACT 1 Clear

Clear Stages 1-4

ACT 2 Clear

Clear Stages 5-8

ACT 3 Clear

Clear Stages 9-12

Chain Kill Master

Achieve a Chain Kill of 100 or more.

Overprotective

Save your companions 10 times in a single game

2P MC Drill

Use 10 Different 2P MC techniques.

3P MC Practise

Use 10 Different 3P MC techniques

4P MC Training

Use 10 Different 4P MC techniques

(S):

Battle Master

Defeat 10,000 Enemies

MC Collector

Collect 50 MC techniques

(G):

Level Mechanic

Raise the average level of all characters to Level 50

Source: Moon Diver Trophy Guide | Just Push Start

It seems easy but also too much grind I don't think is worth it, I'm only lvl10 and 18 with another character and I feel like I keep slashing the same monsters without heading nowhere, I wonder if my trophies are glitched since I got to the 6 stage and not a single trophy poped out or do I have to play it alone to get the 1-4, 5-8 and 9-12 trophies?

It seems easy but also too much grind I don't think is worth it, I'm only lvl10 and 18 with another character and I feel like I keep slashing the same monsters without heading nowhere, I wonder if my trophies are glitched since I got to the 6 stage and not a single trophy poped out or do I have to play it alone to get the 1-4, 5-8 and 9-12 trophies?

no u need to be the host i had the same thing happen to me. and theres no way your beating level 12 solo no way.

no u need to be the host i had the same thing happen to me. and theres no way your beating level 12 solo no way.

ok ok thanks it was looking hard I'll try to host then, the game is actually getting interesting the first day we were all very noobs slashing everything and dying on the 4th boss but when you make a good party and play it more seriously as a co-op and not as a race to see who gets more kills it's actually quite fun to play.

MoonSault Combination Location Guide - Moon Diver Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

this here helped me a lot, almost i done all trophies solo( i have 4 controllers ) except beating stage 12 (1st time with cars123456789 "thnx alot" 2nd time alone where i got moon traveler )

cars told me stage 12 can earn u 4-5 levels in 1 playthrough and thats what happened to me, i entered the stage while level 46 finished it with level 50 after beating the boss(easy mode), so best way to grind level for above 40 is stage 12 , this what i suggest

Edited by D_E