Amazingly enough...

Cauchy

...this game isn't all that bad. Sure, it was repititious at points, but I actually had fun with it. Moreover, I thoroughly enjoyed playing coop with my girlfriend. She's not a good gamer at all, but she really liked playing as the roach character, as there was absolutely no pressure whatsoever. Anyhow, anybody looking for a reasonably fun two or three day plat should definitely rent this game.

Oh man yeah, if you have someone to play co-op with then this game is cake. Your co-op partner actually does damage to almost all of the bosses why your main character just dodges attacks, etc. Not to mention all of the bad guys on screen that they can get rid of as well. I unfortunately didn't have a partner, but I was surprisingly able to do a lot with just two controllers. I honestly believe that this game was definitely made with co-op in mind. It was very repetitive but overall was a fun, decent game. I would recommend it for a rental, and BTW Chuck, it will be enjoyable but short! You will probably finish this game in about 4-6 hours. :)

Edited by robg69

is this an easy platinum and can trophies be obtained through co op

Very easy, minimal (but some) grinding and most trophies are made easier by co-op. BTW, some trophies require co-op, but can be obtained by just taking over the second controller yourself. Any other questions, can be answered via the trophy guide.

Edited by Cauchy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...