Rate the trophy difficulty.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.93

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Updated average.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

3 - Its not that its hard, its just that 500K DNA and 10Million Points take FOREVER! UGH. I finished the game in 11 hours - all challenges complete. Im now at 18 hours and have only gotten my 10 million, working on the 500K.

If you don't beat the game without failing more than 10 times in the first go through, I'd say this game will take you from 25-30 hours. If you do, then about 15-20 hours, depending on how good you are and how many times you exit out of the game to forgo a failure during a level.

Most of the trophies can be had just by playing the game. Played through the game taking only 1 failure (died on a boss battle in B.O.B's level, I hate his), timer read 10:47.

Most challenges are easy. Flawless ones are most frustrating. Missing link challenges can prove difficult unless you at least throw enemies. Remember that the Flying Attack will stop the timer and is a 1-hit kill. Get as many enemies on-screen as possible for maximum carnage.

• 1 month later...

I'd vote this as a 3. Nothing super crazy and even the grinding for the 500,000 DNA can be easy if you know where to look.

I tried getting Remember the Heros on my first play through, but I died too much. But knowing the game and all it's surprises made getting it my second time through a lot easier. I'm about 60% done and haven't died yet. After that I'll have the platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3. At first I though I'd have some problems with the monster challenges when looking at some posts here, but I manage to get through all of them within 2 hours. I was able to finish the game only dying twice. Pretty easy platinum. Only trophy that took some time was the 500k dna one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted a "3" (but could have been a 4... maybe)

It's not too hard of a game to complete but getting the platinum has a little bit of grind to it as well as complete the challenges in the DNA lab. If you follow the advice (sorry for the non credit) of shooting the ship on the "missing link's" level then getting the DNA and points trophy is no problem... Just time consuming.

The challenge rooms are not too hard but there are a couple that give you a little bit of an issue and sometimes makes you want to throw the controller when you get silver.

All together though, not too hard at all. The game is kinda fun. Not as good as "UP" but a million times better than "G-Force"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...