Quick Question

I was only wondering since I dont know much about the game and this seemed like the best place to ask, well is this game only to do with fighting?

Or are there small little challenges, mini-games etc...?

When I was in GAME with my mum quite a few weeks back, I had a look at this game (It was either that or Ice Age 3)... in the end I left with Ice Age 3. My mum was convinced the game would mostly have to do with fighting, possibly hence the title but if the game is mainly to do with fighting off Aliens or w/e then I'll pass.

So you would leave your games hanging on the shelf? You can gain more money for those games now then in the future.

You have to sell the games that are recently out to get more money...you still have that Ice Age 3 and Harry Potter? You must sell them NOW because they are both movie games. Once they are out of the theaters yo, you will have to sell them for like $10...

No, I wouldnt say I'd leave games hanging on the shelf but its just I never know when I want to play them again. =P

I'm the type of person even tho I've completed a game once, in a couple of months or so I may want to play it again.

I do still have HP and Ice Age 3, so I could sell them if I want. I prob will with HP but Ice Age was alot of fun, so I may play it again with a friend.