Useful info

bucko24

Just platd this.Noticed that there was not much results on monster challenge guides...here is one that i found very useful and helped me to my plat.Hoping it can help out others... http://www.trueachievements.com/a31971/gold-olympic-champion-achievement.htm.( i take no credit for the guide.It helped me mop up my remaining few golds,so well done to the aurthor of that on writing a helpful guide. )Unrelated,one of the challenges i was getting caught out on was #26.The last set of lasers were catching me out and keeping me from getting flawless gold.So when i came up to that bit of the game i would pause close to the lasers then i would know where to dodge to get past them.As soon as I adopted this method i done it first time (no one requested this, I know.But still you never know) :)

Ok for some reason the link i have posted is not working.But if you go to the website trueachievements.com and type in monsters vs aliens,schroll down to olympic/gold medallist achievement on the guide and click on it,it will display the same guide i used.