Easy dna 500,000 points

mickyt888

• 4 weeks later...

I'm doing this level for the easy DNA, I just don't know how much longer I need, does anyone know how much is used when buying everything in the DNA Lab? I already have 300k DNA plus w/e I used to buy everything in the DNA labs but I would like to know around how many DNA i used to buy everything so i can get a idea how much more i need.

edit: NM lol I got the trophy like 5 minutes after posting this and for reference I got it at around 317k and finally got platium....

Edited by Bravo

do level 2, and the last level of missing link (where you must throw the robots under the big robot hand to destroy the machinery). Just stop as soon you enter the room.

There is an airplain (like a shuttle) that drops the little robots. Ok?

Shoot 3-4 times that shuttle (with the second joypad) and it will turn in a targetting object. Now every shoot you do again that shuttle gives you 800 points and 800 DNA.. the suttle CANNOT be destroyed, so you can shoot forever and earn a lot of points+DNA since your fingers get blocked :D

This is in my opinion the best glitching sistem for tonns of points and DNA without troubles, as no enemy will go against you (as far as you stand just uotside the door when you enter the room.

maybe it can be put in the Trophy guide.

there are other rooms where this shuttle can be found but in the other room, the shuttle drops robots near you, so you have also to be careful and destroy them, so you have no time to shoot the shuttle.

(sorry for my english, i hope you understood it).

ciao

Edited by -Sumo-

• 2 weeks later...
do level 2, and the last level of missing link (where you must throw the robots under the big robot hand to destroy the machinery). Just stop as soon you enter the room.

Shoot 3-4 times that shuttle (with the second joypad) and it will turn in a targetting object. Now every shoot you do again that shuttle gives you 800 points and 800 DNA.. the suttle CANNOT be destroyed, so you can shoot forever and earn a lot of points+DNA since your fingers get blocked :D

This is in my opinion the best glitching sistem for tonns of points and DNA without troubles, as no enemy will go against you (as far as you stand just uotside the door when you enter the room.

I can confirm that this works but it doesn't give you 800 DNA, it gives you 100 x your multiplier. Even so, it makes getting this trophy extremely less annoying. It is a little boring to sit there and repeatedly blast the alien ship from a distance, but when I tried it I had a 4x multiplier and got the last 50,000 or so I needed in a matter of minutes.

• 5 weeks later...

i was doin that shuttle also when i played...i found it when i already had 200k DNA and 9million total points

i spent a good 15 minutes shooting the ship with a 5x multiplier and i was goin for a perfect run so i ended it when my score reached 550k to be sure i would get my 10million and what did i get? i got 3 million points from the DNA collection and 1 million in special bonuses plus the flawless X2 multiplier, got 8 or 9 million points from doin the stage

i ended off with 600k DNA and 17 million points after that, lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are other rooms where this shuttle can be found but in the other room, the shuttle drops robots near you, so you have also to be careful and destroy them, so you have no time to shoot the shuttle.

ciao

Trick works like a charm :)

• 4 months later...

ciao

Just to clarify, it's the last Missing Link level on Chapter 2, the room with the hand. Second controller required to do this. Works like a charm.

• 2 weeks later...
I can confirm that this works but it doesn't give you 800 DNA, it gives you 100 x your multiplier. Even so, it makes getting this trophy extremely less annoying. It is a little boring to sit there and repeatedly blast the alien ship from a distance, but when I tried it I had a 4x multiplier and got the last 50,000 or so I needed in a matter of minutes.

I'm with a 4x multiplier and it gives +800 points and 400 DNAs per hit.

Edited by RavenX

• 4 weeks later...

Just to clarify to everyone this is in chapeter 2, scene 12 (in the belly) at the very end when you see the boss. DONT MOVE OFF THE BRIDGE. Look to your right, you'll see the plane and blast away with controller 2.

With a 5x multiplier and a flawless streak I got 800 points a hit and after scoring 1,000,000 points I finished the scene with 14+mill in bonuses

(P) #17 :dance:

• 1 month later...

ciao

AWESOME!

I did that for 5-10 minutes with a x5 multiplier

Got all my DNA and 4,8 mil points

TY so much :-)

• 3 weeks later...

ciao

Thank you so very much. the thought of farming level 23 for hours n hours was putting me of this game. but with method, the dna + points trophies were a walk in the park.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ciao

When you have a maxed co-op upgrade, you only have to shoot the ship once.

Then you get 800 points and 100*multiplier DNA.

As i had x5 multiplier then, i did the 500.000 DNA and 7.000.000 points in like 10 minutes.

thanks for that awesome find. :)

• 1 month later...

HERE'S HOW TO DO IT REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY EASY! ok, so go to chapter 2, last "The Missing Link" part; then get to the place they described w/the spaceship. Get your HORI turbo controller (the one you got "Top 50 in the world" in UNO with) and set the "X" button to autofire, fast, with the left analog stick all the way to the right just under dr. COCKroach's head. Then, leave your playstation on ALL NIGHT. When you get up in the morning - - BAM! - you get "Be My Guest" and "Never Be Enough" trophies. Then slap your gf on the forehead with your wang. Booyah.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

ciao

THX!!! Worked like a charm! (P) :applause::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first time round for some reason the trophy didn't pop and it was the last one I needed for plat. Started a new game and took about 15 mins shooting the shuttle and got the trophy. Phew! Thank god I can now return this disc to lovefilm. Didn't really enjoy the game to be honest but thanks to whoever found this as I'm sure it saved me some time. Cheers.

Edited by sith

• 5 weeks later...

ciao

this trick is absolutly fantastic.... it made it so that i could even rush through the game with no worry about points or dna and just do this after and get it all.

THANKS ALOT!!!

• 9 months later...

Sumo, this tip was a huge help.

Just in case anyone else is wondering how long they have to shoot the shuttle, here is some math.

I shot the shuttle until I had 618,000 points, then finished the level. I was not Flawless; several enemies hit me, but I was able to finish the level with a 5X multiplier. At the end game screen, the bonus awards added another 212,000 points. The total at that point came to 830,000.

I don't know if it was because of the 5X multiplier, but the game then informed me my total score for the level was 4,4200,000 points. The Be My Guest trophy popped.

So in summary, 618,000 points plus a 5X multiplier at the end is worth 4.4 million points. Nice!

Edited by poetic_justice_