Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to give it a one. There really isn't anything hard about the trophies. Some of the trophies are a little tricky, and finding all the life drops is a bit of work, since some are really well hidden, or only accessible at certain points of the game. But I quickly looked up some guides and got it all in not even two days. You just have to know what wall to walk/jump through. XD

Okay so I got the Refreshment trophy by accident, but now that I know how to get it, it isn't hard. Woulda been a piece of cake with instructions. I'm basing my answer here on the very high probability that most trophy hunters are going to be using guides or a roadmap.

Granted, without a guide telling you what obscure place you're supposed to walk though, the life drop trophy might be harder...but eh, the rest of the trophies are easy breezy.

I'll agree with Bobo about the obstacles and platforming though. Some are a pain in the ass, but nothing you can't get through with concentration and determination. They all have very specific actions and patterns to utilize, and once you get them down, you'll laugh at yourself for being frustrated at first.

Edited by Dancing Mad

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Monster World IV trophy difficulty (with guides) 2

Monster World IV trophy difficulty (without guides) 8

Bless you save anywhere save state system! Without you I believe finding all those life tears would have made an already arduous task.. more arduouser! This game is not easy by any stretch of the imagination, but that save anywhere save state system kills all that noise and in some way it breaks the game. It doesn't kill the old school fun and frustration though. The more you know..

• 1 month later...

Giving this a low rating cuz you can save anywhere, is irrelevant. If there was no step by step guide to find all the life drops, and with no backtrack, it would be nuts. But I think 5 is a little high so I gave it a 4.

Fun series of games -- would welcome a reboot or a new entry xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...