10 different stunts in freestyle

I'd like to know that too, just can't get this one...:S

EDIT: Got it!:D:D

BIG thanks to Drake O'Phile

Tricktionary

Performed 10 types of stunts in one event.

25G

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ak/XK/0I...fn5--lRR4=.jpg

This is by far the hardest achievement in the game. The best level to attempt this on is Freestyle in New Orleans because of the large tabletop ramp in the center and the smaller ramps around the outside. Right off the bat begin first with a Donut and a Cyclone. Next try to get a Wheelie, Sky Wheelie, and Slap Wheelie as fast as you can, use the tabletop in the center to try for a Sky Wheelie and Pogo at the same time. You should have 6 tricks by now, 7 if you've gotten a Big Save.

Now, use respawn to your advantage to put yourself in front of the center ramp. Aim for a Back Flip. The second you get the points for it respawn and go for a Flat Spin, repeat again and hit the ramp at an angle for a Barrel Roll. If you managed to get lucky and sneak a Big Save and Stoppie into the fray you should have 10 stunts by now. If not, use the smaller ramps along the outside to aim for a Stoppie and a Big Save. It helps to keep your Bonus Time, so if you're great at landing and controlling your truck then try to keep your Bonus Time. If not, don't worry about it and simply aim to throw in as many stunts as fast as you can.

Edited by Donkey-er

I got this trophy at the Houston Freestyle, use the small ramp with the USA flag to do back flips, flat spins, barrel rolls, sky wheelies and pogos then use the big ramp in the middle for slap wheelies. The other 4 tricks i did was wheelie, donut, cyclone and big save which are all easy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was by far the easiest to get. Just start a stunt challenge but dont complete it. Instead do all other stunts. No timer so you have all the time you need to do 10 stunts. As long as you don't perform the last needed stunt for progress you are free to do whatever you want.

my 4 1/2 year old just found an even easier way to get this trophy and you dont even have a time limit on it.

go into career mode.

go to grave diggers garage.

highlight a created truck.

HIT TRIANGLE TO GO TO TEST RUN.

you are now in an empty arena and can do whatever you like for as long as you want with no timer.. you are free to earn the 10 trick trophy. when you have it simply exit.

i happen to turn and look to see what he was doing and i noticed there was no timer counting down as he was in one of the free style arenas. next thing you know a few tricks later the trophy popped. i exited out of it to see where he was at and he was in the GDG or whatever its called.

• Thanks 1

my 4 1/2 year old just found an even easier way to get this trophy and you dont even have a time limit on it.

go into career mode.

you are now in an empty arena and can do whatever you like for as long as you want with no timer.. you are free to earn the 10 trick trophy. when you have it simply exit.

i happen to turn and look to see what he was doing and i noticed there was no timer counting down as he was in one of the free style arenas. next thing you know a few tricks later the trophy popped. i exited out of it to see where he was at and he was in the GDG or whatever its called.

^^ This is awesome dude! ^^ Wish I would have known this before I did it the hard way (with a timer).

• 2 months later...

go into career mode.

Man, your child is a genius. Thanks for sharing this.:applause:

• 1 month later...

go into career mode.

amazing, got it now! thank you !

• 3 weeks later...

when i was just going threw getting my 20 hard wins.....in order to win the freestyles you need alot of different tricks ....think i did all of em but front flip in the time.......I think people are worrying too much bout this one once you get the controls and tricks kinda mastered you will get it no probs...

• 3 years later...

go into career mode.

God bless your son man...he really saved me ...waaaaaaaaay easier like this ..thanks a lot