Rate the trophy difficulty...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.37

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever voted a 7 obvisouly hasn't played this game. I just got my platinum in about or around 8 hours. A lot of my trophies are spread out timestamp wise but it's becuase I was writing my first guide for this site as I went along.

This game is a 2 at best. Once more people play this game I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of 1's.

All in all this is the most fun game I've got a platinum in such a short time. It's a bit refreshing from UP!, Ice Age, Cloudy, Hannah, etc...

This one you will have FUN getting platinum!

2/10 from me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave this a 2. Trophies are easy and come at a good pace. Some of the trophies you could get without even trying (Split Second trophy & Veteran Driver trophy). However, the two trophies that were irritating to get was Unstoppable and Tricktionary.

Having to win a race on 3 wheels for Unstoppable trophy pissed me off because its tough to control the monster truck on 3 wheels and in some cases, the monster truck falls to the ground which triggers an automatic respawn.

Tricktionary trophy wasn't easy to get because you need to have skill, luck and the right track to go for the 10 stunts. The Houston Freestyle worked for me because it provided the best chance of getting the 10 stunts that I am capable of getting but I'm sure other tracks might work for some people.

Overall, Monster Jam is fun and platinumable in 1-2 days.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm voting a 3 but I can easily see voting this a 2. Tricktionary is a very tedious trophy seeing as you can only miss 2 tricks to get it and front flips at least to me were not possible in freestyle so that left a very small margin for error. I also thought it was difficult to get some tricks to work which just led it to be more and more annoying.

Tricktionary is the only hard trophy in this game but there are 2 other that are tedious. Beating 20 events on hard is easy but its annoying to have to keep track of how many you've beaten. The other one is getting 40+ on freestyle. Again, not hard but it requires you to do a variation of tricks which as I said above, can be difficult because they don't respond.

The game is very repetitive but extremely easy once you get past Tricktionary. The reason I am voting a 3 rather than a 2 is because I automatically add at least 1 point for a tedium factor which this game definitely has. Again, Tricktionary is the only difficult trophy in this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 because of the Tricktionary that really pissed me off lol. Rest of the game was very easy and very fun , I enjoyed the events , stadium racing and time crunch was a lot of fun . 200 Big saves took about 45 mins of grinding but I found playing in houston freestyle I could sometimes get 8 each time , by driving up on a ramp and pressing L1 again and again :)

Edited by tennisman123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 1. I am not even joking with this, I got the Tricktionary trophy and 40+ freestyle trophy purely by accident, towards the end of the game you become really good at the freestyle events. There were only 4 trophies which didn't come naturally, winning race and freestyle with missing wheel, and 200 big saves/100 donuts. Those 4 trophies took 20 mins to get seperately.

Not only insanely easy, but a serious amount of fun too, such an underrated game.

• 2 weeks later...