I dont get it

nuke4U

I dont understand this game. How am I supposed to learn the stunts? By myself? WTF is a pogo? I started an event and it says: do some stunt points within time limit...GO! So far the game did teach me only one stunt. Am I missing something? Is there a place to learn a tutorial of some sort? I started with the Minneapolis stunt challenge 1 only to realize all I need to do was reaching the tires...it says stunt? Now for the freestyle I have no clue how to score big points. Damn, I read everyone on this site having FUN with this EASY game...I've restarted for an hour now and I have more tough time than GT5 wish I plat'd. Any tips for the stupid guy than I am?

Edit: NVM I figured it out...as I said, I'm stupid.

Mods, feel free to lock.

Edited by nuke4U

• 5 months later...
I dont understand this game. How am I supposed to learn the stunts? By myself? WTF is a pogo? I started an event and it says: do some stunt points within time limit...GO! So far the game did teach me only one stunt. Am I missing something? Is there a place to learn a tutorial of some sort? I started with the Minneapolis stunt challenge 1 only to realize all I need to do was reaching the tires...it says stunt? Now for the freestyle I have no clue how to score big points. Damn, I read everyone on this site having FUN with this EASY game...I've restarted for an hour now and I have more tough time than GT5 wish I plat'd. Any tips for the stupid guy than I am?

Edit: NVM I figured it out...as I said, I'm stupid.

Mods, feel free to lock.

im just as dumb as you! lol

just complet the events that you unlock by doing other events and when you need do do a stunt they will learn it to you but it can be olso a couple events later where the trick is more important.ps a pogo is you take a jump and keep the truck vertical whith the nose up and land only on the rear tires could be that when this happens you might use a littel boost on impact bud i believe it is not nessasary.:cool: