Easy "Glad it's not my Bill" Trophy

cubbies1727

I found a fairly painless way to get this while I was boosting for the 10 offline wins. The problem with this trophy is that not only do you have to have both utilities and someone has to land on it after rolling a 12, the odds are not in your favor. However, start a game where all properties are out at the beginning (take speed die off if it is on), and make sure you get both utilities at the start. Finally just have the other player(s) roll. Electric Company is 12 spaces from Go, and you have a 1 in 36 chance of rolling a 12 to start the game with each player. If no one starts the game with a 12, just restart the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Danish yes ;-)

Starter på et nyt spil - Dropper den sidste trophie i Monopoly..Ganske enkelt et spørgsmål om held, hvilket kan betyde 1. kast, eller kast nummer 1.0000000 :-/

du skal skrive på engelsk ellers bliver de sure! :)

WOW just got my plat.... got this after 6 tries doing it the right way... i must me lucky like hell :)

Conrats! And the right way is??

thx... just like in post 1.... i found out that if the player with the 2 properties is not the starter, you then have a second chance... if the first player doesnt do 12 then trade them off before the turn ends and you have a second chance... not much of a help since this depents on luck but the second chance i allways a help if you didnt do that when you where tryin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I found a way to do this, though quite tedious and boring, but eventually it worked.

Basically i started a 2 player game with all properties dealt out at random at the start and traded so that the player 2 had both utilities when player 1 started the game. After each turn i traded both utilities to the other player for £1 (or m). It took a while and like i said it got quite boring but i eventually rolled a 12 with one of the players, landed on a utility and paid £120 and got the trophy!

Now all i've got to do is beat 3 hard AI teams for the platinum! :eek:

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/361/rockgod23.png

• 2 months later...

Spend 1 hour using 4 controllers with no luck.

Get this using this method finally. Note that you can trade to get both properties first, and let the computer roll 12. If it does not, just reload the save, because there is auto save at the beginning of the computer's turn. Got it after loading like 10 times, I was lucky.

• 4 months later...

The way to get this is to play against one easy AI player. Have the third die on. Obtain the two utilities by landing on them or trading. Once all properties have been purchased, mortgage all your properties except for the utilities. When the player rolls 12 with a Mr Monopoly, the player will jump to your utility.