XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-27-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
JaySpray

Default Save/Load & Trophy Unlock Glitch

Narrowed down my issues with trophies not being awarded upon requirement completion. Basically if you're spamming dice rolls and fast-forwards (X button and O Button after) it will infinitely save your game.

You'll notice the little disc in the bottom corner spin forever, once this happens your game is glitched and you must Quit the game to XMB and reboot it. I've been able to reproduce this 5/5 times now easily.

Going to try playing with auto-animations to see if that helps or makes the problems worse.
- Also happened doing that too not sure what's triggering it to be honest, seems to happen more frequent when after 25-30+ rolls for me.

Last edited by JaySpray; 11-27-2010 at 10:29 AM.
JaySpray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:38 AM   #2
XquietusX

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

just had that problem, glad to see im not the only 1

XquietusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:23 AM   #3
Raj Koothrappali

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

It happened to me while I was going for my 10 online wins. Was never awarded the trophy, now have to start the 10 over again.
Raj Koothrappali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
amplifiedAnt

Had this happen today when boosting online wins. When the 'saving' disc icon was stuck there I just quit back to the XMB and restarted the game. The win I got when it glitched didn't count, but when I won for the 11th time (10th that counted), the trophy still popped fine. The guy I was boosting with had exactly the same thing and his trophy unlocked OK too.

amplifiedAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
djmobile757

Wish I had known this I just missed out on about 9 trophies... oh well time to get back at it.
djmobile757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
vix

i had this happen but ended up with a system crash and lost all my progress. very frustrating. i had a bunch of boards and tokens unlocked.

http://www.katamariontheweb.com
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:26 AM   #7
kraven_15

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I had this issue as well... didnt realise it was happening. I'm pretty sure that the game still saved up until a point where it glitched though, which is ok

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, BFBC 2 (Vietnam + Onslaught DLC), Dead Rising 2: OTR, Hard Corp: Uprising, MoH: Warfighter, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #8
Priddo

Crap, I guess this is why I didn't get the hotel one.... So much effort gon to waste....
Old 12-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #9
vix

yeah, i'm guessing that's why the hotel one didn't work for me...though i ended up getting a different trophy...

i had been playing this save when i got the glitch last night. so i restarted the save today and did the one where you have to use all the hotels in the game and i did it but never got the trophy. i did get the one for the over 9k in value but not the hotels one. so now i gotta grind it again.

http://www.katamariontheweb.com
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #10
Priddo

I turned the movements off and stoped spamming, yet I notice the disc in the bottom corner is now constantly on..... So it's not from spamming O.