Rolled a 15

Old_Snoova

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/554/ock.jpg Rolled a 15 http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/site/icons/trophy_silver.png

Player rolled a 15

In order to be able to roll triples, you must turn on the speed die in the custom rules options menu before you start the game. After that, you will need to roll 2 "6's" on the regular dice and a "3" on the speed one to get 15. Once you do, the trophy will pop after!

Sounds easy enough, right? Well, holy hell -- there is NO way to get this to work. Ever. I've played, probably, 40 games and still... NOTHING. I get close: tonight, it landed on a 6, 6 and 3 -- and the middle die flipped over to a five. Talk about getting PISSED. :mad:

Feel free to post your efforts in getting this... I've tried everything else: counting to 3, letting the A.I. "do it," PS button "pauses" to see the die -- NOTHING works. Maybe if others will post about it, I'll pick up a trick and get this one last trophy out of the way finally. Yes, I scored 97% of the trophies in about 6 hours yesterday... then there's this one alone that's taken 6 hours all by its lonesome. *sigh*

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean for it to sound easy :p

Honestly, it is the most luck based on in the game. My plan to go after it is to start a game with all the properties given out at the beginning, have both players mortgage them all and then just keep spam rolling until it hits. I know its going to be a pain, but is the best idea I can think of to try for it once everything else is done.

I am currently on turn 168 of a 2-player game and still nothing... I have had 6-6-Mr. Monopoly, 6-6-Bus, 6-6-2, 6-6-1, 6-5-3, and every other close combination about 20x now, but still nothing... This is absolutely annoying...

dam lol bro i am on turn 141 2 player game and also had evey one 661 662 66 bus 66 mr m its a joke m8 this is going to do me in.

Holy crap, turn 218 and finally got it (and that was after a 72 turn try earlier in the day)... I just laid down and just spammed the :cross: button on both controllers while I rested and about 15 minutes later I heard the pings (last one I needed for plat)... Holy crap that was a pain in the ass...

This trophy should've been called, "How To Make A Grown Man Cry." LOL!! Okay, its not THAT frustrating, but I'm still having no such luck... five days and counting. :whiteflag:

Can I give a Platinum difficulty rating for this game that's up there with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and WipeOut HD?? :D

I can tell you a semi-frustration free way of getting it (at least I'm 95% positive it should work)...

Buy 2 controllers with turbo on them, start a 2-player game with all the properties given out and mortgage them all, start the game and tape down the :cross: buttons (it will keep rolling the dice for both players and spamming through their turns)... Goto bed and when you wake up, it should've popped (or at least I would have hoped so).

I actually started debating about trying that method around turn 180, so I'm happy I got it shortly there after or else I might've because it was annoying the hell out of me too :p

Double post!

I can tell you a semi-frustration free way of getting it (at least I'm 95% positive it should work)...

Buy 2 controllers with turbo on them, start a 2-player game with all the properties given out and mortgage them all, start the game and tape down the :cross: buttons (it will keep rolling the dice for both players and spamming through their turns)... Goto bed and when you wake up, it should've popped (or at least I would have hoped so).

I actually started debating about trying that method around turn 180, so I'm happy I got it shortly there after or else I might've because it was annoying the hell out of me too :p

OnceFallen, as Nathan Drake once said, "(OF), you BEAUTIFUL SUNNUVA BITCH!!!" (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, 2007) :D

That worked perfectly! I bought two of those Super Street Fighter IV turbo pads and two adjustable wrenches... and got a funny look from the cashier at the store, lol. Took 'em home and started it up with the wrenches clamped down on the controllers' :cross: buttons (turbo on, of course) once I mortgaged everything. I actually sat reading a book while listening to the "Waa! Ya! Wa-hoo!"-s of the game and, on turn #37, *I* rolled a 15, got the trophy & ze Platinum!

That is an awesome strategy. Just wanted to say "thanks" for helping me knock out that frustratingly boring trophy. :applause:

Edited by Old_Snoova

• 2 weeks later...

Rolled 6-6-3 but no trophy... rolled it after paying the bail to get out of jail (on accident) and then i saw 6-6-3 and thought oh well at least 6-6-3 trophy... nope no trophy pop. lame! also went to jail 5x, and rolled doubles in the same game and none of those 3 trophies unlocked.

jeez, just completed the game and Winner! and Mega-Tycoon didn't even unlock either.... game is bugged.

Edited by JaySpray

• 2 weeks later...