Hotels Maximus has to be glitched, IT HAS TO BE...

3 games. Each time was a human vs human game. Bought enough property to build 12 hotels. The first two games I slowly worked my way up to 12 hotels by building with what I had in money. When I finally built the last hotel, no trophy. Waited until the end of the game. no trophy.

So I thought maybe you're supposed to build all hotels at the same time, so in my 3rd game, I repeated the steps to get the properties and money, then when I had $6500 from manipulating the other player's property by stealing their money (via second controller), I built ALL 12 hotels at the same time. No trophy. Waited until the end of the game. No trophy.

I had no auto-save glitch with either of the 3 games, and I made sure I had no prior games saved before each attempt. For the love of all that is good, did anyone get this with no problem? I'm really going to let EA know my mind about this and the damn EA Account server being down.

Edited by wrestlefanatic77

I was able to get this. And I have read some where that this is glitched because of the patch. So maybe try delete the patch by deleting monopoly game data. Don't download the patch when they ask you to, and play the game offline with PSN not sign in. Hopefully that will work. I'm not 100% sure about this, so don't blame me if it doesn't work.

I got the solution i have the same problem than you and i try the guide methode 2 times with no succés so i lauch the game and when they ask me to load the save data i say no and continu without saving i play a game with 4 human player on classic mode and i finaly got the trophy :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I got the solution i have the same problem than you and i try the guide methode 2 times with no succés so i lauch the game and when they ask me to load the save data i say no and continu without saving i play a game with 4 human player on classic mode and i finaly got the trophy :dance:

didn't even bother trying it any other way but your way! worked like a charm on the first time! now if i could only nail that damn "roll a 15" trophy... grr...

• 5 months later...

Thanks erincka, your method worked first time for me after 3 failures trying it with loading the saved data. Cheers.

• 2 months later...
dont understand why alot of people are having glitches? i never had one at all. and no hotel maximus is not glitched as i got it no problems.

Well, the day you understand that things can go differently from what you know and think, you can start to call yourself a wise man ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...