EA Servers not available?

MariDave

I was trying to play monopoly streets online first time with a friend, and this is like the first EA game I have played on the PS3. I tried this for 2~3 days. It keeps saying " EA accounts server is not available".

Is the EA servers down at the moment? Is someone other than me getting this message?

UPDATE (06/12/2011):

After our discussions, we have a fix. Thank you Skullz_69 for gathering up all the information

Check out his thread: EA Server Not Available Fix! Sort Of!

You need to own one of the following games!

And Activate it's Online Pass that come with a brand new copy of the game.

*buying the online pass on PSN may work but is unproven at this time!

*Log into EA Servers with at least one of the following games loading up the game & redeeming the code may not be enough.

-Need For Speed Shift2 Unleashed (Guaranteed to Work)

-FIFA 2011

-Dragon Age II

-Dead Space 2

Edited by MariDave

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be you. I just went online and checked and got a game right away

Do you need to register a EA account for online play?

I can play portal 2 online co-op with a friend, so my internet should be working just fine. I hope that is due to the reason that PSN is not fully restored.

Edited by MariDave

Do you need to register a EA account for online play?

I can play portal 2 online co-op with a friend, so my internet should be working just fine. I hope that is due to the reason that PSN is not fully restored.

No EA account required that I know of. I just got the game yesterday and put it in today and played

I just tried to play online three times and it didn't even tell me the servers weren't working, it just tried to connect for about ten minutes and then I just restarted it. PSN is up here and other games were working fine online a minute ago for me. :(

Eventually I got this from EA.

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support. I do apologize for any delay in my response. Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately at this time, there are no other steps we have to try. I'm also aware that not all services have been restored on the Playstation network, such as the Store, which could be causing further issues to occur with account linking. My only suggestion would be to wait until the full services have been restored on the PSN, and once that occurs, try to connect again. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts game in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help Knowledge base (Support Home Page).

Best Regards,

Gabe F.

Electronic Arts Customer Support.

(650)628-1001

Well, they suck.