Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

kiateyn

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

All boosting for:

Getting to know you – invite 5 unique friends to an online race

Showing the World – win 10 online races

Taking on the World – win 100 online races

Beat Down – win your first online action race on a particular published track

and anymore online trophies that I currently missed.

See Sharing Boosting - PlaystationTrophies.org for sharing boosting.

A good note:

There is region locking in this game, so if you guys don't have your locations in your PS3T profile, could you list it when you put you name down? The game doesn't let us race with people outside of our region evidently.

Please post your region as well so you can boost with those in the same region as you.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you who add Linglingzors I will download your content and you can download mine. We'll all race together and have a good time. If I am on, I will pretty well always be up for boosting and helping all out. Do not be afraid to ask and play a great game!

Game's not even out yet and the first thing I see when I scroll down is a boosting thread. Huh.

Well, sometimes online trophies are a pain... I hate them =P... In the 90% of cases doesn't depend only of your skills, it depends of connections, servers, the other players (who leaves, cheats, etc)... I don't have problem with online trophies where only you need to "play", but when you need to do certain things where it is neccesarily to get some friends to help then the boost is calling out loud...

~DE

Edited by DeepEyes

Well, sometimes online trophies are a pain... I hate them =P... In the 90% of cases doesn't depend only of your skills, it depends of connections, servers, the other players (who leaves, cheats, etc)... I don't have problem with online trophies where only you need to "play", but when you need to do certain things where it is neccesarily to get some friends to help then the boost is calling out loud...

~DE

I was actually expecting this thread to be seen on the day the game is released. Just saying.

comes out on friday in UK....if you want to add me i dont mind as i will be getting this on release day :D always willing to help people as long as they can help me back

PSN - Umpa88

Just write a msg saying for modnation so i know

I'm going to be getting this when stores open on its U.S. release day and I'm definitely going for the platinum. I'll be playing most of that day and pretty much all the time. I am willing to help people with trophies and just play the game together.

My PSN is letherclad

everyone should add me! this game will be a blast! :)

Edited by letherclad