Download 4 Download Thread

fradet

If this download 4 download list is the reason you joined the site please add me as a referral when you sign up.

:)

http://tinyurl.com/32bt6g2

Firstly let me thank Dangles for creating this thread in the first place and then allowing me to take over the reins... Shadowstrife (paultsmith).

Thanks to Shadowstrife (paultsmith) for handing this thread over due to not having time to keep it updated, All members now on the list should be active and should return your D4D within 48hrs, If NOT message me and they WILL BE REMOVED.

Thanks to Winsfordlad for letting me take the reins.

I will try to update this thread daily but will at least once a week.

Rules

• To be added to the thread, post your PSN ID.
  • Only post once or you will be taken off the list. (If you see someone’s name on the list more than once, private message me and I will take them off the list.)
  • Once you have been added, you will be responsible for downloading the content of everyone already on the list, as well as anyone who downloads your content from that point on.
  • Once you have downloaded someone's creations, PSN message them and not an in-game MNR message.
  • You must D4D back within 48 hours of someone downloading your content.
  • If someone has not downloaded back and it has been more than 48 hours, message me.
  • Anyone reported twice for not downloading will be removed from this list... No Exceptions.
  • Let us know here when you or someone else has met the XP requirement for the Create and Level 30 trophy. (Make sure to mention what date your PSN ID was added to the list.)
  • After 90 days you will be removed from the list. If you still need the trophy, sign up again. (If you are using the list right, you should be able to get the trophy in less than 90 days.)
  • Remember this is only a place to post for boosting, not a place for discussion.

[*]UPDATE TO THE RULES:- if you are on the list and will NOT be able to return the D4D rule within 48hours due to being on holiday or other reasons message me and i will make a note next to your name so other members and myself know, Then message again when your able to other wise no return D4D will result in YOU BEING REMOVED AND BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD ALL USERS CREATIONS AND NOT JUST MODS....

Private Message me if someone has not downloaded your stuff and it has been 48 hours. (Make sure to mention what date their PSN ID was added to the list.) Also if you have and questions or comments feel free to send me a visitor message or private message.

fradet - Visitor Message - Private Message

How To Search Through PSN ID

1. Go to the share spot in the Mod Spot
  2. Press :square:
  3. Select Download
  4. Press :r2: or :l2: to pick Mod/Kart/Track
  5. Scroll down to Search by Text
  6. Type in PSN ID and hit start
  7. What comes up is a list of all creations made by that player.

Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/trophies/327/47.jpgStar Creatorhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/site/icons/trophy_gold.pngEarn at least 250,000 Create XP

Downloads= 100XP

Races Started= 25XP

Views= 20XP

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/trophies/327/48.jpgModNation™ Superstarhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/site/icons/trophy_gold.pngAchieve level rank

To reach level 30, you need 500,000 XP

Edited by fradet

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ALL USERS ON THE LIST EVEN THE USERS ON TOP BECAUSE ALL USERS SHOULD BE ACTIVE AND RETURN THE FAVOUR. THANKS

Date/PSN ID

12-12-11/JohnCouscous

1-17-12/Jerekat

1-24-12/TheCopperkid

1-25-12/ben365-

2-1-12/kb420mcl

2-11-12/hill92

2-14-12/zamzara81

2-26-12/Xx-sunny-xX

2-29-12/Tagooasd

3-13-12/geeder

4-4-12/LegendMM

4-5-12/Cheekykinkyminx

4-6-12/fradet

4-8-12/Paim123

4-12-12/mgalhango

4-12-12/joppen91

4-12-12/RoKaDitz

4-14-12/BN1_soldier

4-16-12/dejaroux

4-19-12 /Matjuhhh

4-22-12 /Rated_Dave

4-22-12 /JSD1985

4-26-12 /clark_RmS

4-26-12 /joppen91

4-30-12 /Ownedya

5-1-12 /kikiamos

5-7-12 /zepocsy

7-7-12 /hipo5

7-7-12 /AlanMartinez

7-7-12 /PG-Iceman

7-7-12 /ajalx07

7-7-12 /zamzara81

7-7-12 /Twist_200

7-7-12 /knife_1987

Edited by fradet

Hi m8 thanks for taking over the thread and goodluck with it :-).

The following users asked to be added but didnt get back to me before the thread got signed over

17-4-12 YoHoDoMeSloDoh

18-4-12 a3069namebke

Will let you know if they reply or you do your own test it upto you m8, Thanks again

ok so I downloaded everyone's stuff from the list on the weekend (14th &15th).

But following people have not responded:

bones2020

JohnCouscous

Xx-sunnyxX

HEDGAF

RoKaDitz

Let me know if you dont get a response in a day or 2 and if not i will take them off of the list.

Do I send a message to the people that I downloaded the stuff from if they are on the list above me? Or do I post it here?

Also, how long does it take to get the download and level trophies?

I haven't started downloading stuff yet as I am not home. I will edit this post when I am done. I need to creates ome more stuff first so I max out the xp I get per download! :)

What happened to the other thread?

Should I download the stuff from the guys that aren't responsive according to several posts?

Edited by a3069namebke

Mgalhango end them another message and if they dont answer in a couple days let me know and i will take them off of the list.

a3069namebke

Yes once you download there stuff you send them a message telling them so they can return the favor.Also if someone sends you a message try to get on and download there stuff in a timely manner as you have 48 hours to do so.

It isnt bad the first few levels but once you get to like 28 its like you hit a wall.

The other thread the guy didnt want to run it anymore so i took it over.

Ok one last question:

-Does it take the longest to start out with this? Because you have to download a lot of stuff right?

By the way, I know this isn't a hot lap thread, but How do you get in the top 10%??? I got in the top 100- but that isn't good enough? So there isn't 1,000 people that play hot lap a day? What's a safe position then?

Ok one last question:

-Does it take the longest to start out with this? Because you have to download a lot of stuff right?

By the way, I know this isn't a hot lap thread, but How do you get in the top 10%??? I got in the top 100- but that isn't good enough? So there isn't 1,000 people that play hot lap a day? What's a safe position then?

Regarding the hot lap question i have read that if you get within 5 seconds of the 1st place you should be fine also try on a weekend as more people play then so so you should be fine upto 7 seconds behind 1st place, not sure if its true as i still need this bloody trophy lol, To reach rank 30 takes at my experience 4 months but can be greatly reduced by getting another or a couple of users to republish yours and there stuff and keep downloading each others stuff but can be mind numbingly boring

Hi m8 thanks for taking over the thread and goodluck with it :-).

The following users asked to be added but didnt get back to me before the thread got signed over

17-4-12 YoHoDoMeSloDoh

18-4-12 a3069namebke

Will let you know if they reply or you do your own test it upto you m8, Thanks again

Hi m8 YoHoDoMeSloDoh didnt reply and as for a3069namebke he download only a small part of my stuff so both are TO BE KEPT WELL CLEAR OFF

Ok I got your message on PSN. I will download the rest of your creations later today, I promise. I didn't see the second page, and I will go back on your page. I am currently idle in Warhawk for points and about to go to school.

It was a mistake, and I wasn't "lying" to you. It can be easily fixed, and I will look out for that. Practice makes perfect I guess.

Edited by a3069namebke

Ok I got your message on PSN. I will download the rest of your creations later today, I promise. I didn't see the second page, and I will go back on your page. I am currently idle in Warhawk for points and about to go to school.

It was a mistake, and I wasn't "lying" to you. It can be easily fixed, and I will look out for that. Practice makes perfect I guess.

If i had £1 everytime somebody used that excuse why i was running the thread then id be a millionaire by now, people do it to see if they get away with just to be lazy. Ive republished my stuff but all you have to download is pages 2 and 3 of my mods, leave page 1 as you have already done them but it wont show up as ive republished them thanks

If i had £1 everytime somebody used that excuse why i was running the thread then id be a millionaire by now, people do it to see if they get away with just to be lazy. Ive republished my stuff but all you have to download is pages 2 and 3 of my mods, leave page 1 as you have already done them but it wont show up as ive republished them thanks

Its done and I downloaded a few other peoples stuff too.

As for the comments... I don't appreciate them, and I already told you what happened. Once more I apologize, and you will get your XP later on (as I did). I am here for a platinum, and negativity doesn't help. I am here to help and to be helped in return.

Edited by a3069namebke

HEDDGAF still hasn't responded to my second message. My first message was sent at the beginning of the month. I think he should be taken off the list Fradet. From what I can tell a few people have not gotten a response from him.

I agree I've no response from HEDDGAF :mad:

Also still no response from:

JohnCouscous

RoKaDitz

Its been six days now...

Edited by BN1_Soldier

I haven't had a response from the following users:

RokaDitz

HEDDGAF

Xx-sunny-xX

JohnCouscous

Infamous-_-85

JohnRose90

A_Legend_S

PressContinue

El_Picture

MitchellPuls

I will let you know in 48 hours if they still have not responded.

I dowloaded two pages of your stuff. I downloaded ALL of it.

That Winford "forgot" to post how I kept my word and downloaded all his stuff later on that day.

I am sick of the bull brought by some on this thread. I don't have to be on the list to platinum. All I have to do is be honest, and help out. All I ask is I get a little help in return.

In fact, I messaged jay--relentless 4 days ago, and he hasn't replied or downloaded my stuff.

Edited by a3069namebke

I dowloaded two pages of your stuff. I downloaded ALL of it.

That Winford "forgot" to post how I kept my word and downloaded all his stuff later on that day.

I am sick of the bull brought by some on this thread. I don't have to be on the list to platinum. All I have to do is be honest, and help out. All I ask is I get a little help in return.

In fact, I messaged jay--relentless 4 days ago, and he hasn't replied or downloaded my stuff.

Well no. You don't just have to "help out", you have to download all of everyone's creations, including cars and tracks. That's the way the thread works and thats the way everyone else does it.

And if you don't want the "bull" brought on by this thread then either leave or actually download everyone's creations. You brought on the controversy by not following the rules.

It was a simple mistake that never happened again. I am careful to look out for multiple pages. I apologized for that mistake, and I justified it for that person. The best mistakes are the ones you learn from.

The "bull" I was talking about were the comments from some people, not the thread. In fact it is 10X better organized than the LBP one I joined. I had moochers message me, and I know how it feels. Trust me.

Thanks for downloading my stuff, btw.

In response to ben365... again...

I got NO PSN message from you at any point suggesting that you'd downloaded anything. I got thrown off the list for downloading some people's creations 2 hours outside of the 48 hour time slot. Since I'm no longer on the list, I'm not obliged to do anything.

I'm too crap to platinum Modnations anyway. :p