ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Has anyone had this game corrupt on them?

I've been stuck on the loading screen (black screen with spinning wheel in the top right corner) for well over 20 mins right now. It's still spinning and not frozen but I'm a little worried. It had crashed while I was deleting some downloaded mods.

Any tips or am I screwed?

I've been stuck on the loading screen (black screen with spinning wheel in the top right corner) for well over 20 mins right now. It's still spinning and not frozen but I'm a little worried. It had crashed while I was deleting some downloaded mods.

Any tips or am I screwed?

It takes me 10 minute to start my game. It is absolutely horrible.

I deleted creations, and the load time shrunk, but now it is back to where it was.

Your only option is to delete and reinstall the game. Resort to this only if you don't have any career progress.

It takes me 10 minute to start my game. It is absolutely horrible.

I deleted creations, and the load time shrunk, but now it is back to where it was.

Your only option is to delete and reinstall the game. Resort to this only if you don't have any career progress.

I finally got it to load last night then I went to home screen as that locked up lol. Got it to load after another 20-30 mins again and then it wouldn't show me any of my downloads so I could delete them. I left it on in attempt to let it try and figure stuff out. Woke up and still nothing. I shut the vita completely down while I'm at work. When I get home I'm going to free up some space on my memory card, launch the game and hopefully I can see stuff to slowly delete a bunch of creations. My career progress isn't grandiose but is rather not have to start the tour from scratch as I've done over half the challenges and I've 1st placed all 5 of the normal tours

It took about 6 hours.

30 mins to log in. I tricked it by starting a download, cancelled it, went to mod studio, clicked my creations until I got the spinning icon then clicked over to downloaded icons. Then proceeded to the front of the list waited until they all rendered then started deleting one by one over the course of 5 or so hours waiting each time for the spinning icon to stop. Game works like new again and I feel very lucky. I was right in the verge of scrapping it all and reinstalling. Now I can finish my career in peace and get my last few downloads

• 2 years later...
It took about 6 hours.

30 mins to log in. I tricked it by starting a download, cancelled it, went to mod studio, clicked my creations until I got the spinning icon then clicked over to downloaded icons. Then proceeded to the front of the list waited until they all rendered then started deleting one by one over the course of 5 or so hours waiting each time for the spinning icon to stop. Game works like new again and I feel very lucky. I was right in the verge of scrapping it all and reinstalling. Now I can finish my career in peace and get my last few downloads

I had the black screen last night. It took about 5-10 minutes for the game to load and then another 5 minutes for my downloads to render once I made it to the mod studio. I didn't have to download/cancel trick, but everything else you said worked.

I didn't think I had accumulated as many downloads as I had. There was roughly 700-800 creations that I had to delete once I got the game to load up.

PSA: delete downloads after every two or three creators.