ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Join The Team lap times trophy potential helpful glitch

So here's what happened. I was racing on Tour 4, Race 4, named Polar Bear Fortress. As you can see in this pic I got a lap time of 0:00.048 strangely. Somehow I glitched the game and it caused me to get a ridiculous lap time, although it didn't seem to count towards the Target Time Differential.

http://s27.postimg.org/uidckozqr/Mod_Nation_Racers_Road_Trip.jpg

I did not try to glitch the game or do anything special on purpose, but there was one thing I think I did that caused this and now I'm wondering if somebody can replicate this on this or another track as it could be a benefit to those going for the lap times trophy.

Basically all I did was I happened to have a level 3 light green weapon named Warp. From the trophy guide:

[*]Light Green – Jumpstart/Super Charger/Warp

I happened to be coming up on the final left turn to the finish line on lap 2, going into lap 3, so I used it to get ahead. The Warp brought me out right in front of the finish line, and I think this was the only awkward thing that occurred during the race that might have led to this super fast lap time.

So basically, try to use a Level 3 light green Warp weapon before you hit a finish line (but not the end of the race I think) so you come out on the other side on the next lap with a super fast lap time. Not sure if this is how I did it, but I'll see about replicating it later and maybe someone else can help figure out the glitch too.

Not immediately before, but I did it before to the point where the warp put me out just on the other side of the finish line. I can't seem to replicate what I did though. It's weird. Wish the Vita had the PS4's constant recording of the last 15 minutes of gameplay so I could go back and look at what happened.