ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Downloading then deleting creations question.

adamgh

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
where can i delete everything.modnation is very slow now.

Mine dont even load.

Once I left it for half an hour, eventually the loading icon stopped but still didnt show me any downloads so I cant delete them.

I think the game tries to load them all at once but eventually the RAM gets full and then it crashes.

Mine dont even load.

Once I left it for half an hour, eventually the loading icon stopped but still didnt show me any downloads so I cant delete them.

I think the game tries to load them all at once but eventually the RAM gets full and then it crashes.

Does anyone recommend anything? My downloaded mods won't show either. Which is annoying considering I still need the remix trophy (edit one of each type of mod). Should I delete the game and reinstall, then download new mods so I can remix. Or is there a good way of deleting all mods without having to lose my 100% completed career save?

• 3 weeks later...

R u sure that happens? I actually downloaded all of the stuff for one person that i was d4d. Now after i downloaded the stuff, i deleted them nd 4 some reason it was as if I had not downloaded it. So am i supposed 2 leave it 4 a specific amount of time or war? I also checked 4 another person I did as I still hav all of his stuff, I had not deleted them so I went 2 check on the downloads nd they r downloaded. So thats y I'm asking cuz if I delete them it wud b that I had not downloaded them in the 1st place, which I did download? Plz can sum1 tell me how it works?

I think you can download one persons stuff, then delete it, and then re-download it. I believe all the XP would count.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!

You would only need one person to D4D with and not worry about others not returning the favor. Just find one good person and download/delete/re-download until you get the trophy.

Theory is un-tested...

Vinny;

If it is anything like the PS3 version, that would work (was a common practice to do over there, create 10 PSN accounts, download with all users, then log back into main and delete / readd). You would still need to boost the 10 downloads the way we do it now since it would reset the count each time you delete/readd creations. But just for 100k, if you have a reliable partner, no reason why you can't.