ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Career act 5, race 5... Achievements...

I cant for the life of me get these 2 acievements... Not fall off the track and avoid all boost pads... Ive gotten very close a few times but I always get knocked off or knocked into a boost pad by the opponents...

Idk how to get these.... Ive already completed every other achievement and collected every token and beat every developer lap time.... Just this one race is killing me.

I cant for the life of me get these 2 acievements... Not fall off the track and avoid all boost pads... Ive gotten very close a few times but I always get knocked off or knocked into a boost pad by the opponents...

the one thing i hate about MNR is that the AI are jerks.

i haven't gotten there yet, but do these achievements require you to accomplish throughout the duration of the race or just one lap?

because if it's just one lap, hang back and take your time on the first lap and then destroy them on the last two.

yeah... is it me or has the AI gone from manageable and a mild pain in the butt in tours 1-3 to motherf***ing ***holes in tour 4?

After just unlocking the bonus tour, I can now say that even tour 5 is a complete breeze compared to this... The AI is completely relentless in the bonus tour... I cant even beet a couple of the developer lap times simply because the AI keeps blasting me.

• 1 month later...

The only tips I can give you are:

- Tap fast on the rear pad when a opponent hits you;

- Go for the light green boost balloons. Make sure you have a level 3 boost item, when your about the fall of the track, activate the powerup. This will prevent you from falling.

- Don't attack other players when You don't need to. Maybe the will hit you back when you are attacking them.