ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Ad Hoc Trophies

RYNO123

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best advice I can give is start chatting with the people on Near. That's what I did, the trophies are way easy to get if you can find somebody. Even if they rent the game and do two races with you and return it, you'll get the trophy.

The best advice I can give is start chatting with the people on Near. That's what I did, the trophies are way easy to get if you can find somebody. Even if they rent the game and do two races with you and return it, you'll get the trophy.

So when you say meet up with them, you physically in the same room right? Or is there a way to play over near or something like that?

• 4 weeks later...
Just an idea but do u think u could ad hoc race the demo unit at GameStop?

unfortunately the demo doesn´t offer a glimpse into the ad-hoc mode

you can only race in ad-hoc if you race another fullversion of the game

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried AdhocParty for PS3? Its a tool that lets you play Adhoc through the internet. Im not sure if the Vita is even supported as the App is 4 years old but its worth a shot!

EDIT: Well ive been looking into it and it turns out AdhocParty is compatible with Vita! :) Nobody has confirmed if Modnation is compatible though, im going to try Mortal Kombat as its the only Adhoc game i have.

Edited by CoolDust

• 3 weeks later...