ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Blitz5

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edit: Ad Hoc WONT Work With Vita Games.. Group Party Is Intended To Work In Its Place According To IGN. Me & Alx Tried It And It Jus Disconnects The Party When In Ad Hoc.. So For Now All WE Can Do Is Download & Vote Everyone Until This Gets Sorted By Sony & Possibly Updated Trophies Since They WILL Be Implementing An ONLINE Component!

Post Your PSN ID: Blitz5

What Youre Boosting: No Longer Boosting.. I'm AT 28..Ty For Everyone's Help & Good Luck ^)^

Time Zone: EST

People Listen.. There's A MAX Of 30 UPLOAD Slots, Try To Upload As MUCH as You Can So Everyone Can Vote & Download! It'll Push The EXP & Level Trophies MUCH Faster!

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna make sure I'm on the first page, so here's my details. I'll be able to play on the night of the 22nd (after 9pm).

PSN ID: azariaspice

Share trophies only

EST

I'll be able to play on the 22nd and I'll try to upload a bunch of mods, karts, and tracks. I'll go through the list and rate people when I can.

Little note, I will not be boosting the Ad Hoc Race trophy. I don't want to mess around with adhocparty since I won't be needing it (my boyfriend is getting a Vita and ModNation). But it seems there are plenty of people here who will, so I'm sure no one will have a problem boosting it. Just wanted to clear that up so people aren't adding me for no reason.

Edited by Azaria

I'd like to do this as well.

tag: osakamitsu

Boosting: ad hoc, share trophies, 50K trophy, and Rank 28 trophy.

central US time.

I'll start:

Track name: Drifting Superstar Trophy

Use this to easily get your 100k drifting superstar trophy. Takes aprox 23 secs and you'll get it on your 2nd lap. After you drift past your first lap your score will start over but you will get a 20k drift bonus. Stay to the outside of the track to give yourself more track to drift on. You should get the trophy right before the end of the 2nd lap.

At this time mine is the easiest for the trophy. You hardly have to think on my track.

Mod name: Random mod

Kart name: Random kart

Edited by osakamitsu

I believe so but last I checked yesterday there were only two time trials that were even set! Me being the second one. If you hurry you can set it first and it will give you the trophy. And the one for beating a time trial has to be someone else. I tried setting a crappy time, exited and reloading the time trial and beating my own time and it didnt give it to me. I had to beat someone else's time.

i think part of the confusion is that if you guys expect anyone to download and rate your stuff you need to specify. Dont just say you want share and ad hoc boosting. Unless the post named off what you wanted downloaded/rated I didnt download it or rate it. I didnt know you had any creations for me to look for. I mean for all I know each person has 10+ tracks, mods and karts... but which are you trying to get the 10 downloads and rates on? So from now on everyone should specify.

example:

fauxchet has 3 tracks, 3 mods, and 3 karts at this time.

I mean if this thread is for boosting the 50K trophy then cool... but imagine if this thread gets popular in the next week and now we have 30 people wanting 10 mods, tracks, and karts all downloaded and rated... thats A LOT! Sure it means you would get crazy experience but no way and just sitting here for 3 hours downloading and rating. lol

But anyway i downloaded and rated all 9 of your creations, so you should have got a nice chunk of experience from me. :)

Edited by osakamitsu

You make a good point, and I really appreciate the help. I actually have quite a few creations on there now as well.

I am going to specify in my original post, but since this is now a general boosting thread, I suppose it doesn't hurt to work on getting 50,000 xp and reach rank 28 at the same time as 10 downloads.

Edited by fauxchet

So how do we reach rank 28? Is it just another 50K trophy but like 100K or something?

You make a good point, and I really appreciate the help. I actually have quite a few creations on there now as well.

I am going to specify in my original post, but since this is now a general boosting thread, I suppose it doesn't hurt to work on getting 50,000 xp and reach rank 28 at the same time as 10 downloads.

Well since its just a general boosting thread now I guess I'll start working toward 50K and Rank 28 as well. I guess I'll start adding more creations soon and I guess as we create them, we can post them here, and and we can all keep going back and helping each other out.

Edited by osakamitsu

I think 100k seeing as people like napoleon have rank 28 and 110k exp....

Anyways, for the ad-hoc... could you guys explain to me how to use it ???

For the sharing trophies my PSN is : Canada105229

Please rate/download any of my karts/mods or track that I published... I think my best are my : Batman,Nerd, Pedo(Car) or my spiderman themed car... the only track I have is the 100k drift track so yea.