Rate the trophy difficulty  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.54

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I voted a 9...i have slammed my vita several times due to challenges.....I never thought it would be this damn hard. I am starting to really really hate this game. The share trophies are pain too. They are not hard but finding dependable people may be hard.

C'mon... you have less than 150 bronze trophies... you cannot comment on difficulty.... (unless you have another account I suppose) but to give modnation a 9... really!?!?!?

C'mon... you have less than 150 bronze trophies... you cannot comment on difficulty.... (unless you have another account I suppose) but to give modnation a 9... really!?!?!?

The overall amount of trophies someone has has nothing to do with whether or not they can rate the difficulty of game. Everyone starts somewhere, you had less 150 bronze at one point.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think people are often making mistakes to what is hard or not. Ad Hoc is not hard, but yes, sucks that you have to find someone with the Vita. If you can't find them 'near' you, might take some time to finish, that and the share trophies since they are boostable.

I think the hard part has to be getting the -200s and the challenges. For me i misclicked and voted a 8, but i meant a 7. It is a challenging game, and as a former kart racing driver, i love to race over and over just trying to make quicker target times.

• 4 weeks later...
The overall amount of trophies someone has has nothing to do with whether or not they can rate the difficulty of game. Everyone starts somewhere, you had less 150 bronze at one point.

If you noticed my signature, you would have noticed that I have over 160K gamerscore. Clearly I am not a playstation guy. So how about you do your research about me rating difficulty you moron. Thank you Matty for understanding this matter.....some people like Phish just need to do their homework first before trying to call someone out. I just do not see this game being a 6 or lower imo.

• 2 months later...

Ok I need only 2 adhoc trophies and one online, so I`ll rate platinum.

The game is really nice. I need to replay a lot of races for challenges and always it was funny. Some challenges were really hard, and I know which games are really hard. So I give to this game 7,5. And I will vote for 8, because this game really deserve this score

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Give it a 5, i didn't find this one too hard at all after playing the ps3 game recently and only a few challenges took me a few tries to do, the D4D stuff takes a while but is just a matter of time to find reliable ppl to boost to get the 100k XP u need. Overall i enjoyed the game and recommend it to all who liked the ps3 version

Edited by Donzie75

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

7/10. I had to get an extra 10k for the lv28 trophy, which I really don't know why but at least I got it. Ad Hoc trophies were easy since my buddy zeeree23 had the game aswell. Single player was not that tough for people that got the platinum in the PS3 version. I would have voted a 4 if it were Career only.

• 4 weeks later...