XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-22-2011, 02:11 AM   #11
oswald41

Awards Showcase Silver Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I defuse a bomb 15 times offline & didn't get a trophy is that a online only trophy
oswald41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:15 AM   #12
Dangles

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald41 View Post
I defuse a bomb 15 times offline & didn't get a trophy is that a online only trophy
I think it might be online. Let me adjust the guide. You can boost this 1 vs. 1 private matches online. That's how I got the trophy.
Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald41 View Post
No, I got it offline with bots.
Aside from leveling and anything related to leveling it's all offline.

You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:37 PM   #14
Dangles

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Guide is now complete, minus xp amounts for level 40 and 72. All feedback or comments are welcomed.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #15
RED_REBEL44
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)

for Raining Shrapnel you have to earn enough money for the ak or m16 and 600 for grenades.
press to equip and to fire.
its not all that powerful and it sometimes kills only one person out the group if you hit him directly.
try aiming the grenade in the middle of the group to kill all four enemies and the trophy should pop.
RED_REBEL44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #16
Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_REBEL44 View Post
for Raining Shrapnel you have to earn enough money for the ak or m16 and 600 for grenades.
its not all that powerful and it sometimes kills only one person out the group if you hit him directly.
try aiming the grenade in the middle of the group to kill all four enemies and the trophy should pop.
Added to the guide.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
Tigerz_bone_21

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
I think it might be online. Let me adjust the guide. You can boost this 1 vs. 1 private matches online. That's how I got the trophy.
No, it does not 1 vs. 1 private match. for only 2 vs 2 , 4 vs 4 , 8 vs 8 match...

Thank you for ESYLD signature

Tigerz_bone_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerz_bone_21 View Post
No, it does not 1 vs. 1 private match. for only 2 vs 2 , 4 vs 4 , 8 vs 8 match...
What I meant to say is that you can do it in a private match with one other person.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #19
M-Easy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
Guide is now complete, minus xp amounts for level 40 and 72. All feedback or comments are welcomed.
Good guide its just you suggest playing offline to get certain trophies, I don't think that's a good idea. You can still play against bots online, so why waste time playing offline and not getting XP. You have to play for so long to get an ungodly amount amount XP, you should play online as much as possible. Only play offline for the "The Ghost Avenger." trophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_REBEL44 View Post
Oh Reginald, I disagree. That grenade launcher is a beast, it simply melts fools. I get multi-kills every time I shoot it & I hardly ever get direct hits.

The 1st Person in the World to PLATiNUM:
Madden NFL 15 ~ PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate ~ Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita
Spy Hunter ~ Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09

M-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #20
Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by immikeulate View Post
Good guide its just you suggest playing offline to get certain trophies, I don't think that's a good idea. You can still play against bots online, so why waste time playing offline and not getting XP. You have to play for so long to get an ungodly amount amount XP, you should play online as much as possible. Only play offline for the "The Ghost Avenger." trophy.

Oh Reginald, I disagree. That grenade launcher is a beast, it simply melts fools. I get multi-kills every time I shoot it & I hardly ever get direct hits.
I suggest offline because people always join my game and mess up what I'm doing. For the grenade launcher. I have not used it yet so I added what ever rebel said.