Mobile Suit Gundam: Seed Battle Destiny

Problem with the "Elite ZAFT/Alliance Pilot" Trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1583/361.jpgエリート連合パイロット (S)

所属勢力「地球連合」でストーリーミッションの「C.E.71」と「C.E.73」を戦い抜く

[Elite Alliance Pilot]

[Complete all C.E.71 and C.E.73 Alliance story missions with the same character]

After completing C.E.71 with an Alliance pilot, rejoin the Alliance for C.E.73 and complete it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1583/0E1.jpgエリートザフトパイロット (S)

所属勢力「Z.A.F.T.」でストーリーミッションの「C.E.71」と「C.E.73」を戦い抜く

[Elite ZAFT Pilot]

[Complete all C.E.71 and C.E.73 ZAFT story missions with the same character]

After completing C.E.71 with a ZAFT pilot, rejoin ZAFT for C.E.73 and complete it.

They're petty straight forward, at first I finished both C.E.71 and 73 with a ZAFT pilot and finished the rest of the campaign just to be sure, but the trophy didn't pop up.

I figured it had something to do with my second pilot because I changed the original one so I started the Alliance walkthrough and finshed everything but still, same problem.

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :c

• 2 weeks later...
They're petty straight forward, at first I finished both C.E.71 and 73 with a ZAFT pilot and finished the rest of the campaign just to be sure, but the trophy didn't pop up.

I figured it had something to do with my second pilot because I changed the original one so I started the Alliance walkthrough and finshed everything but still, same problem.

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :c

You've got to absolutely make sure that you do not join the Archangel in either year. According to your trophy list, you've already gotten the Archangel one, so you're clearly on the ball for that. However, you don't have "Seed Freak", so you don't have each faction's endings. I'm not sure what you mean by "the rest of the campaign" - C.E.71 and C.E.73 are the main campaign, the rest are side missions.

To be even more specific, you need to, on one save file, join that specific organisation, and participate in the Battle of Requiem and the Battle of Messiah, making sure that you are on the side that is shooting at Kira in both instances.

To be absolutely 100% specific, do not defect from OMNI/ZAFT. A true Elite Alliance/ZAFT pilot does not swap sides in the middle of conflict.