Rate the trophy difficulty  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

It doesn't look too hard the only one that intimidates me is the 100 battles win online one. since i'm not in japan or even on that side of the world i'm guessing lag might come involve and make that one harder than it needs to be..

Hopefully it will have decent net code otherwise, it will be disappointing.

Hopefully it will have decent net code otherwise, it will be disappointing.

I heard it's lag free most of the time all i know is if you run into someone that has been playing the arcade for a long time and have a arcade stick your kinda screwed since some of the combos in that game were created for a arcade stick layout.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll give it a 7.5 difficulty getting gold medals in Arcade on some of the bottom stages just so you can unlock all ex stages is quite annoying but doable and Mission Trails are not but only a few that require to get certain emblems can leave you feeling hopeless but overall is it's ok.

• 2 weeks later...

6 from me.

The most difficult part: clearing VS GUNDAM (2) in Trial Mission

10 continous online wins and 100 online wins may be hard if you don't have good partner.

100 hours, max MS level and all EX Stages are troublesome + waste of time.

Got frustrated and lazy to unlock all EX Stages until I read Setsuna's trophy guide for Arcade part.

Good job, man :)

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1123/aoki_tsurugi.png

Edited by celestial

• 2 months later...

Loved this game so much that I had to get gold medals for all 84 arcade maps and S rank all the trial missions. The "Extra Missions" were exceptionally hard due to the fact that I did not have access to all of the DLC gundams and my support was all lvl 1...

• 2 weeks later...

For those who firstly play Gundam VS series, it may take some time for them to be familiar with the controls and tactics. Some of the missions are also challeging. l voted a 7/10.

For those who have certain experience, The two VS missions would be the most challenging part. Though l think it is not so hard. l voted a 5/10.

Overall l voted a 6/10.

• 9 months later...

Just gave this game a 7/10.

All medals in Arcade mode can be a pain, and quite a few of the Trial Missions can be tough for first timers, but are doable if you keep at it. Online trophies are pretty generic, all of thems can be boosted / unlocked in private match so it's not all that bad.

When I've unlocked every other trophy I had about 8 hours of game time left until the clock ticks 100 hours.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Harder games out there and some trial missions require more luck than skill( i remember one mission you face Double X And god gundam before OOquanta,Destiny and Turn A show up(all 3000 cost units) and gang up on you)

overall not the easiest but there are certainly harder plats out there

• 4 weeks later...

There are some pretty tricky trial missions that can frustrate some. As well as getting all golds in the arcade mode. If you do not boost, the online trophies can be pretty tough, especially 10 wins in a row. I unlocked that one without boosting but I think it was more luck based than skill lol.

Overall I would say this is about a 6, maybe a point or two higher if you don't boost.

• 10 months later...