Pilot skills....max in one play?

how did you get the trophy? was it 99 for each skill on your main character or did your buddies count too? or is it only on the multiplayer? i haven't gotten to the end of one single player campaign even.

I did it on my mercenary character. It is pretty easy to do it on your free mission characters. By the time I finished campaign, I was like...57. Grinding in campaign seems too tedious.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok for those who are wondering if it's possible to max all skills in one play or with one character, it's a yes and no. can't do it all at once as you can max about two skills per character but here's how you can get all the trophies.

First, you should be in a Free Mission character. save up ALL your xp til you get over 400,000. don't spend a single one!

(EDIT: according to this site, to get from 18 to 99 it takes 348800 xp. )

then make sure you're in Offline mode and save your character.

then apply all the XP to one skill til it reaches 99.

make sure the trophy pops up.

reload the saved character.

apply all the XP to another skill and repeat until you get all the Pilot Skill trophies.

then do whatever you want.

It's easiest to make XP on a Zeon character (or merc but you gotta deal with the prices of MS and upgrades) so don't bother with it until you are working on a Zeon Free mission character for the Parts collection trophy.

Edited by hirk
added specific xp needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
It doesn't really matter which character class you use since in the end you need to get all 3 classes to level 200 anyways. I did it with merc since that was the 1st one I chose. But yeah, in general leveling up is easiest with the merc and Zeon due to HLV Kai spamming.

Is this for Zeon Story or Free missions?

what's HLV Kai Spamming?

I hope whatever answers I get would be a big help for me, as I'm doing the game now.