Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation

Parts translation

Im a pretty high level and I get the in's and out's of this game completely. the only problem I have is, now I have some high level parts, even 3 star ones that are hard to equip.. so i dont bother with them, but I would love to know what they do. I cant seem to find a site that translates ALL the parts. not just the basic ones.. anyone come across a complete data base? you can put the main japanese wiki into google translate but without pictures its pretty hard to tell what anything is, basically im asking for a good source if anyone has one. thanks

Im a pretty high level and I get the in's and out's of this game completely. the only problem I have is, now I have some high level parts, even 3 star ones that are hard to equip.. so i dont bother with them, but I would love to know what they do. I cant seem to find a site that translates ALL the parts. not just the basic ones.. anyone come across a complete data base? you can put the main japanese wiki into google translate but without pictures its pretty hard to tell what anything is, basically im asking for a good source if anyone has one. thanks

there used to be a good site which i managed the the parts list with photos. but the wiki got taken down and my hard work wasted

i dont really know. it was a wiki contributed by everyone. i rearranged all the MS suits (Zeon/Feds), Custom Parts, Decals, EXP/LVL, Chat/Signal. everyone was happy with it. the original link is the following

http://gbowiki.onezerotwo.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

not sure if anyone added some html coding to make that error happen by accident or that it was taken off cause someone dont like it because they are dicks and editing everything with spam or stuff

well if you had done the parts translation and everything, do you still have the pictures? could you post them here and off memory tell us what they do? XD i know its prolly not possible but i gotta ask XD it bugs me i have all these 3 star parts and not a CLUE what they do.

well if you had done the parts translation and everything, do you still have the pictures? could you post them here and off memory tell us what they do? XD i know its prolly not possible but i gotta ask XD it bugs me i have all these 3 star parts and not a CLUE what they do.

i dont have the photos on pc anymore. it was a bitch cause i gotta type all the japanese and find the english translations. adjust size of photos and tables on the website. u can just describe the part and maybe i can tell u what it is

or go to the japanese site to do a google translate on the custom parts page

http://www.battle-operation.com/