Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Hmmmm , i'm not really asure if it takes for some teamwork trophies requirements , but it makes life easier to complete those .

eternalphoenix77

any trophies , i find it's time consuming , but in team it's gonna be easier ,

gmt+02

Hmmmm , i'm not really asure if it takes for some teamwork trophies requirements , but it makes life easier to complete those .

eternalphoenix77

any trophies , i find it's time consuming , but in team it's gonna be easier ,

gmt+02

Yeah... I don't know if it's even possible to boost these. There might be, if two people get in on a match, and take turns stealing a base - or multiples of two people doing the same on each base. Even with only two people, that's 3000 EXP. But I'm not sure if you can even have a private match. Honestly, we need a translation guide.

PSN: SPAgain

GMT +10:00

this game is boost-able but i don't think you guys would want to organize one. everyone only have 3 energy if fully charged and it takes 2 hours to recharge one. i dont think anyone would be willing to organize 12 people total to fight 3 battles 8 minutes each and then stop. organizing people already takes time considering not everyone is not free at the exact same time since no one is in the same time zone and might have other stuff to do. if you are good enough and on a good team, u can make that 2500 - 3000 exp every battle

this game is boost-able but i don't think you guys would want to organize one. everyone only have 3 energy if fully charged and it takes 2 hours to recharge one. i dont think anyone would be willing to organize 12 people total to fight 3 battles 8 minutes each and then stop. organizing people already takes time considering not everyone is not free at the exact same time since no one is in the same time zone and might have other stuff to do. if you are good enough and on a good team, u can make that 2500 - 3000 exp every battle

Not a hugh help but you can play 4-vs-4.:rolleyes:

the only way i can think about boosting EXP is for everyone to get together and pair up at a respawn post. each one takes turns conquering the post but i'm not sure how much EXP would someone really get. a max of 10 people (5 vs 5) on the desert map and a max of 6 people (3 vs 3) on the jungle to boost this method

I'm down for boosting that and I need the aplaud trophy so if anyone is down please add me.

PSN: MadokaMagiKaname

I'm on very often so it should not be difficult to contact me for a game.

dont count on people helping u boost. the board for this game doesn't seem activity so u wont get enough to even make a game

I'm down for boosting that and I need the aplaud trophy so if anyone is down please add me.

PSN: MadokaMagiKaname

I'm on very often so it should not be difficult to contact me for a game.

Try to aplaud random people online and hope that they aplaud you back.

I did it and got it on my first try, so if your lucky then you might get it also.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Try to aplaud random people online and hope that they aplaud you back.

I did it and got it on my first try, so if your lucky then you might get it also.

lol, guess I will try that hoping that the ppl I applaud know how to applaud at all. Need pick a JP-like ID to do that.

• 3 months later...

I am looking to setup Gundam Boosting Team.

I have found best effective way to boost for this game. However to be 100% effectively fair and fast, will also need 2 extra empty ps3 unit systems doing nothing between the boosting team.

It requires making dummies japanese accounts to boost to your main account. On the japanese psn store, they give you free limited double exp, points, and development (i think its an anniversary gift pack or something). The free gift only last for a little bit i think 2 trys for each bonus or something, however we make a crap load of japanese accounts to abuse this.

dummy jap account = fake secondary account

This is the setup to do this effectively

Winning Team we have main accounts that we are trying to boost except for 1 account to be used for free japanese psn double exp, points, development.

The losing team will have all dummy japanese accounts.

Once we have finished all the Winning team main accounts (3 energy points/sortie energy, 3 plays). The Winning team members will switch to their secondary fake japanese accounts, while losing team members who was using their fake japanese accounts will use their main account for boosting.

For this to be 100% we will need people with extra ps3 system(s). I have 2 ps3 systems on a internet router. So I can have one ps3 unit being the fake jap at 100% on the winning team, however to be fair we will need one on the losing side, so we can switch evenly. For example if our game is a 4vs4. Than we can do 3 different people on each side, and have 1 extra ps3 unit as for the double exp, development, and points assist (noone playing it), the other extra ps3 unit on the losing side would there just as a filler.

My PSN: Ghost6Fire

my PSN friend is probably full, please send me message instead of a invite.

Edited by Pandemonic66

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost. I'd like to boost both of my accounts.

The times I am available (since I don't pay for play) are 3:30 PM EST and 10:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. I need people to be available at those times because I have to play in order for the first 3 matches to recharge for the 10:30 playthrough. I go to bed after those second 3 are done.

As for weekends, times can be debatable.

My USA PSN ID: CharGP02A

My JPN PSN ID: Rau_LeCreuset

For those who need boosting tips. I've accidentally discovered that you can boost by making custom matches with the gametype that makes you take over outposts and stuff. Have one team do nothing and have your team take over all the outposts so that their points run out. You can rank up this way without error.

**NOTE** You cannot join in-game lobbys with your friends via invites if you are both using American accounts. Only JPN accounts can actually use the invite feature so that means that either a JPN account can invite an american account or JPN can invite JPN. So if any of us want to boost multiple accounts, we have to take this into accord.

Edited by CharGP02A

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi :) Im trying to play this game every day around midday and again in the evening. If anybody wants to join I would be glad, because teamplay with randoms is hardly possible here. Headset would be great ;)

My timezone is UTC+2

My PSN-ID is Major_Pajn

• 9 months later...