Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Gadget

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Guess I'll start it off. I'm picking this game up today and need, and will help with, all on-line trophies. I have 2 accounts. onelasttry13 and yourallshort I'm in the Atlantic time zone. Halifax, Canada.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear people don't even look at the lists before they want to boost anything and everything possible. Granted the home run derby will likely need to be boosted if you're not great at the game but it seems like people are throwing up these threads long before the game's release with the intention of securing a boosting partner, without even looking at what needs to be boosted.

I swear people don't even look at the lists before they want to boost anything and everything possible. Granted the home run derby will likely need to be boosted if you're not great at the game but it seems like people are throwing up these threads long before the game's release with the intention of securing a boosting partner, without even looking at what needs to be boosted.

Well this is a tropy site bro and a lot of people on here would like to knock out the online trophies ASAP and as fast as possible... don't hate the player, hate the devs lol.

Can you do this with just two people? Im having trouble doing this public matches cause it never starts...

/e: Never mind, just got the trophy...it was easier than I had thought. There were 13 people and I thought I would have to win against ALL of them.... just beat one guy (Who quit) and ding!

Edited by ladoyers

Looking for boosting help with the Derby King trophy. Live in the US (CST) and I'm usually on most nights. My PSN is BoneThrower13.

OK I got the trophy. Still happy to help anyone else if needed. :)

Edited by GooRoo