XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
dta151

Default Diamond Dynasty Help

I have played 2 games 1 last night and lost and 1 today and won.After the games it says your game will be added to the que and processed.Does anyone know how long this takes?I have no $ left to get packs or do anything and I didnt know what I was doing at first and wasted $ and sent players to active roster that I didnt need and would have recycled if I had known you cant send them back.I guess I am to used to Madden Ultimate team but I know now once you send them they are gone from recycling purpose but how long until I get credit for my win and get some $ to buy packs?

dta151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
gulasch96

i have the same problem. just finished my fifth game against cpu and no trophy popped. it tells me i only have played one game?!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
iamjax

Could possibly be never, it seems. I've had 2 games that have seemingly disappeared from the record (granted, one of which was also followed with a "server bug" that kicked me from the mode entirely post-game). It's been a few days, and still no shred of hope that I'm getting my wins back. I've even had to reuse pitchers from the previous game, so apparently it acts like the game never happened. Has zero problem recording my losses, though, so I don't know what the deal is with that.

DD is potentially fun, but the dependency on being online -- even when playing the CPU -- makes this mode a frustrating piece of shit.
iamjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Usually 24 hours in rare cases is all it takes. The first few weeks after the release has always been a little slow, as it is every year.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
dta151

well I played my first game last night and lost then re used the same pitcher this morning because it still said I had not played a game and I won.Hopefully they show up by tomorrow because if not there is no way to earn money to buy packs or cards other than actually using your own real cash.

dta151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
iamjax

Yeah, I don't know; you're just going to have to wait it out. It's been going on about 3 or so days for me, with no sign of it being taken off this queue. I'm curious to know whether or not your games were wins or losses. Losses seemed to be instant for me, but it doesn't like when I win.
iamjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
Bud20078

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

What gets me with this DD thing is:

1) If you lose, Its posted right away
2) If you win, it takes forever for it to be posted.

Hopefully it'll all get worked out.

Bud20078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
SNAKE_7

I played 3 games and they recorded perfectly fine. Played two games today and both were put in the queue and are in progress. Is there any way to fix the options, it seems like the cpu, even on rookie can hit almost anything, while i get good pitches and just hit routine fly outs or get robbed.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #9
Bud20078

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE_7 View Post
I played 3 games and they recorded perfectly fine. Played two games today and both were put in the queue and are in progress. Is there any way to fix the options, it seems like the cpu, even on rookie can hit almost anything, while i get good pitches and just hit routine fly outs or get robbed.
I noticed that too! Rookie seems like we're playing on the Legend Settings for some reason. I get good hits, but they always end up in the other players gloves and when Im pitching, the CPU is smoking the balls all over the ball parks.

Bud20078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #10
colindidit22

I just purposely lost because i don't care about diamond dynasty and bunted like the whole game and i got it after i completed the 5th game.