Diamond Dynasty Help

dta151

I have played 2 games 1 last night and lost and 1 today and won.After the games it says your game will be added to the que and processed.Does anyone know how long this takes?I have no $ left to get packs or do anything and I didnt know what I was doing at first and wasted $ and sent players to active roster that I didnt need and would have recycled if I had known you cant send them back.I guess I am to used to Madden Ultimate team but I know now once you send them they are gone from recycling purpose but how long until I get credit for my win and get some $ to buy packs?:think:

Could possibly be never, it seems. I've had 2 games that have seemingly disappeared from the record (granted, one of which was also followed with a "server bug" that kicked me from the mode entirely post-game). It's been a few days, and still no shred of hope that I'm getting my wins back. I've even had to reuse pitchers from the previous game, so apparently it acts like the game never happened. Has zero problem recording my losses, though, so I don't know what the deal is with that.

DD is potentially fun, but the dependency on being online -- even when playing the CPU -- makes this mode a frustrating piece of shit.

well I played my first game last night and lost then re used the same pitcher this morning because it still said I had not played a game and I won.Hopefully they show up by tomorrow because if not there is no way to earn money to buy packs or cards other than actually using your own real cash.

Yeah, I don't know; you're just going to have to wait it out. It's been going on about 3 or so days for me, with no sign of it being taken off this queue. I'm curious to know whether or not your games were wins or losses. Losses seemed to be instant for me, but it doesn't like when I win.

I played 3 games and they recorded perfectly fine. Played two games today and both were put in the queue and are in progress. Is there any way to fix the options, it seems like the cpu, even on rookie can hit almost anything, while i get good pitches and just hit routine fly outs or get robbed.

I noticed that too! Rookie seems like we're playing on the Legend Settings for some reason. I get good hits, but they always end up in the other players gloves and when Im pitching, the CPU is smoking the balls all over the ball parks.

I just purposely lost because i don't care about diamond dynasty and bunted like the whole game and i got it after i completed the 5th game.

Same. :)

But my first 2 losses recorded straight away and my next 2 (yesterday morning) were put in the queue and that's where they've remained. Makes me wish I just played 5 straight games when they were recording fine.

I just started Diamond Dynasty yesterday, I think I played 4 or 5 games, then I played 2 more today and all of them are in queue. I'm curious to see when (if?) this problem gets fixed, if I'll get all the money I should have earned, and if all my players stats will be recorded.

It's a strange system.

As I said earlier my first 2 games recorded, but my next 2 are in a queue. And just now I finished another two games and I am 0-4.

Try playing DD at different times of the day. The 4 games that registered were played at night and the 2 that didn't were played during the day. That's just my guess.

i played 1 DD game the first night the game came out.

i lost & it recorded it that night.

i played the other 4 games the next night.

lost all 4, recorded just fine and trophy popped with no problem.

got my money from each loss directly after each loss as well with no problem.

Edited by Manifest Density Pt. 2

Yesterday, I played five Diamond Dynasty games within a 24-hour period. I lost all games to CPU (0-5). When I logged into DD today, there was NOTHING that was recorded as far as completing five games. WTH is going on? :confused:

I'm reading that a lot of folks are experiencing similar problems while others are having no issues with regards to the server posting scores and stats. Strange. I'll have to wait a bit to play another round of five games in DD. Don't want to play another season of DD considering the server problems. It's unfortunate that the server for MLB: The Show is still dismal, after several years. Online and commentary are the only two features that's plagued the game.

I initially posted a comment concerning the problem with DD and how it wasn't recording the stats for neither wins, losses, or completed games. Come to find out, it appears that you must go online and play "Head To Head" match-ups. Strange because I thought you can play "Play vs CPU" five games and still unlock "A Year in the Life" trophy.

I had to play seven online games (2-5 record) for the trophy to pop ((S)). San Diego Studio needs to seriously revamp the online issues that has plagued the game for so long. I love everything about MLB: The Show, but the online lagging and players constantly quitting hinders the overall experience.

I initially posted a comment concerning the problem with DD and how it wasn't recording the stats for neither wins, losses, or completed games. Come to find out, it appears that you must go online and play "Head To Head" match-ups. Strange because I thought you can play "Play vs CPU" five games and still unlock "A Year in the Life" trophy.

I had to play seven online games (2-5 record) for the trophy to pop ((S)). San Diego Studio needs to seriously revamp the online issues that has plagued the game for so long. I love everything about MLB: The Show, but the online lagging and players constantly quitting hinders the overall experience.

I played 5 games against the CPU and got my trophy. I didnt have to play online at all.

I played 5 games against the CPU and got my trophy. I didnt have to play online at all.

Yeah, I've read about those who weren't experiencing any issues playing five DD games. I guess I either had bad luck or some connection problems.

Playing this mode was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Not only does the CPU cheat like fucking dogs, but i still haven't found a way to change the control scheme to what i'm used to - Timing batting, Meter pitching, Classic baserunning. It was a joke. I would be crushing pitches, but they'd land right in CPU outfielder's gloves. As soon a i score, here comes the CPU to join the party.

Then of course, the doozy was losing my connection time and time again! Imagine if i decided to play a human player with all those unintentional disconnects! I'd look like a quitter.

Then, the trophy doesn't pop until you are back at the home screen! I didn't think i'd get it, but thank goodness i did.

I might play more of this, actually upgrade my team, i don't know. Just glad it's over!

• 2 weeks later...