You Platinumed this...........now what?

Iceyice

Just curious if you guys who have it already, less than a week after release, are going to stay 'into' this game after the many hours spent to Plat it.

I am still a ways away, not even 50% trophies yet. I'm taking a more patient approach, since spring training isn't half over, and i can't get too much into baseball yet.

The NHL season is winding down, my Dallas Stars are rollin' & are currently the 3 seed in the West. The Knicks are trying to survive another 'Melo-tdown,' so my head is still on a winter sports tip. Then, factor in i'm a Met fan, so i'm just trying to pace things!

I've always found so much more to do in the MLB games than any other video game. I've never even focused on the platinums for these games as the only game I got all of the online trophies for was MLB 11 and I'm fully aware that the servers shut down making those trophies unatainable afterwards. I plan on getting the MLB 12 platinum and after I'll probably go back and get the MLB 11 one, then delve more into franchise and DD modes with fantasy drafts and whatnot.

thatz 4 2k. idiot

He clearly stated that he gets both franchises confused, so you're the idiot :|

Edited by joeyc138

I'll go back to my NHL 12 career.

Free agency awaits after 3 years in Columbus.

Then of course, Franchise mode on '12 the show once real-life rosters are finalized

I'm the opposite, I needed this to get away from my NHL 12 career. Two years in Minnesota is a grind. I wish I had free agency looming.

I'm the opposite, I needed this to get away from my NHL 12 career. Two years in Minnesota is a grind. I wish I had free agency looming.

LOL. I won 3 cups with the BlueJackets, led league in scoring, but my Dallas Stars don't offer me a contract! I neglected my NHL career for this Platinum, so i have to continue, since i'm going for the grueling "One great career" trophy legit, with line changes.

This is a very satisfying Platinum since i never platted a show game. I'm on top of the world!

Now that i have 9 Platinums - nothing, compared to the great users of this site - i start the "Yen for Ten!" lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say that unfortunately, i haven't played 1 full game since platting this, 3/21/12. I did a homerun derby since, and mostly just 'worked on' songs for batter walkups, etc. I'm a little shocked. Maybe it's because of my Mets surprise start? Lol

I will be doing Franchise mode soon, though.

• 5 months later...

Incredibly i still haven't played a full game since i Platted this in March.

I really think my Mets horrible collapse sort of killed my zest for baseball. I am watching the real life playoffs as i type, though!

Looking back, maybe the most satisfying trophy is the 'Everyone's a winner' trophy, since i forgot about 2 teams along the way, writing down teams & divisions from memory, for a checklist.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...