Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Project Nemesis

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Everyone's a Winner Trophy

I didn't see any limitations in the trophy description, but I'm assuming we can use edited rosters (or fantasy rosters) to do this... not just for the "whooping boy" team but as well as the teams we're winning with?

Project Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
Manifest Density Pt. 2

Send a message via AIM to Manifest Density Pt. 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Manifest Density Pt. 2

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

any dif.
full 9 inning games meaning no save and come back later.
any ball park can be used.
just start with the first team in the AL and work your way to the last team .

Favorite Platinums

GTA IV, Green Lantern, L.A. Noire, Mafia 2 , MLB 12 & 14 The Show, Quantum of Solace, Red Dead Redemption (platinumed twice), Uncharted 2

Manifest Density Pt. 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Bud20078

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze

This is gonna be a looooooooooooooong trophy to complete! But what the hell, Ive got lots of time. LOL

Bud20078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
Iceyice

I made the mistake of trying for this trophy with A)An 'as is' Mets team against Josh Johnson with the sun in my eyes at Marlins stadium, and B)Pulse pitching, which i didn't practice with! Gave up 3 in the first, but it was an ill-advised Santana slider to Gaby Sanchez - Met killer - with the bases juiced.
I held them down the rest of the way, but lost. So it's wise to use edited teams because i don't think an 'as is' Astros team is going to beat teams that are better than they are so, i guess in some cases editing rosters or dropping difficulty levels are needed to get this.
As Bud20078 said, this will take lots of time, but it is only March, so why rush it?
I made a checklist. Won with Texas, but so many more to go!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
Creoena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceyice View Post
I made the mistake of trying for this trophy with A)An 'as is' Mets team against Josh Johnson with the sun in my eyes at Marlins stadium, and B)Pulse pitching, which i didn't practice with! Gave up 3 in the first, but it was an ill-advised Santana slider to Gaby Sanchez - Met killer - with the bases juiced.
I held them down the rest of the way, but lost. So it's wise to use edited teams because i don't think an 'as is' Astros team is going to beat teams that are better than they are so, i guess in some cases editing rosters or dropping difficulty levels are needed to get this.
As Bud20078 said, this will take lots of time, but it is only March, so why rush it?
I made a checklist. Won with Texas, but so many more to go!
You could just play against an AA or AAA team for this if you're having trouble, no?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
Iceyice

Creoena,
I'm sure you could use a minor league team, but why chance it? Imagine, a win with every team, and to be sure, one keeps a checklist, and it doesn't pop? Oh, boy!
So i think using an edited MLB team is the way to go.

The biggest problem for me, with this trophy is one has to play as teams they don't like in real life. I just won with the Yankees and CC. As a Met fan, i had to try not to vomit, throughout the whole game. Lol. Then i have to play as the Phillies, Marlins, Astros, etc. It's painful.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase MLB 14: Home Run Derby Champion   Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceyice View Post
The biggest problem for me, with this trophy is one has to play as teams they don't like in real life. I just won with the Yankees and CC. As a Met fan, i had to try not to vomit, throughout the whole game. Lol. Then i have to play as the Phillies, Marlins, Astros, etc. It's painful.
Haha, same here dude. Detest the Yanks or as I like to call them, Gaykees (no offense to any Yankee fans).

Only I'm a Boston fan though. I can handle any other team.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
redsoxaddict13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
Haha, same here dude. Detest the Yanks or as I like to call them, Gaykees (no offense to any Yankee fans).

Only I'm a Boston fan though. I can handle any other team.
I just won today as the Yankees and it absolutely killed me inside. Glad I have gotten that one out of the way because I don't mind seeing any other team win so long as they're not beating my Sox!
Create
FIFA 12
Heavy Rain
L.A. Noire
MLB 12: The Show
MLB 13: The Show
NBA 2K12
NBA 2K13
NCAA Football 2012
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
The Godfather II
The Sims 3
Uncharted 3
redsoxaddict13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
Project Nemesis

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Another thing I just thought of, I noticed under the "Save" tab that only rosters and sliders show up... so if I have autosave disabled for post game autosaves, how do I save my profile so the game knows I played it? I've since changed the autosave feature to "on" but I have 12 games I've played with it set to "off" and now don't know if I'll have to replay those games... damn me!

Does anyone know if the game saves your progress automatically like I noticed it does your settings? Thanks.

Project Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #10
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Nemesis View Post
Another thing I just thought of, I noticed under the "Save" tab that only rosters and sliders show up... so if I have autosave disabled for post game autosaves, how do I save my profile so the game knows I played it? I've since changed the autosave feature to "on" but I have 12 games I've played with it set to "off" and now don't know if I'll have to replay those games... damn me!

Does anyone know if the game saves your progress automatically like I noticed it does your settings? Thanks.
I guess you should turn autosave back on and see if the trophy pops. If not, at least you'll only have to play those 12 games. If it doesn't pop, let us know.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote