Everyone's a Winner Trophy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the mistake of trying for this trophy with A)An 'as is' Mets team against Josh Johnson with the sun in my eyes at Marlins stadium, and B)Pulse pitching, which i didn't practice with! Gave up 3 in the first, but it was an ill-advised Santana slider to Gaby Sanchez - Met killer - with the bases juiced.

I held them down the rest of the way, but lost. So it's wise to use edited teams because i don't think an 'as is' Astros team is going to beat teams that are better than they are so, i guess in some cases editing rosters or dropping difficulty levels are needed to get this.

As Bud20078 said, this will take lots of time, but it is only March, so why rush it?

I made a checklist. Won with Texas, but so many more to go!

I made the mistake of trying for this trophy with A)An 'as is' Mets team against Josh Johnson with the sun in my eyes at Marlins stadium, and B)Pulse pitching, which i didn't practice with! Gave up 3 in the first, but it was an ill-advised Santana slider to Gaby Sanchez - Met killer - with the bases juiced.

I held them down the rest of the way, but lost. So it's wise to use edited teams because i don't think an 'as is' Astros team is going to beat teams that are better than they are so, i guess in some cases editing rosters or dropping difficulty levels are needed to get this.

As Bud20078 said, this will take lots of time, but it is only March, so why rush it?

I made a checklist. Won with Texas, but so many more to go!

You could just play against an AA or AAA team for this if you're having trouble, no?

Creoena,

I'm sure you could use a minor league team, but why chance it? Imagine, a win with every team, and to be sure, one keeps a checklist, and it doesn't pop? Oh, boy!

So i think using an edited MLB team is the way to go.

The biggest problem for me, with this trophy is one has to play as teams they don't like in real life. I just won with the Yankees and CC. As a Met fan, i had to try not to vomit, throughout the whole game. Lol. Then i have to play as the Phillies, Marlins, Astros, etc. It's painful.

The biggest problem for me, with this trophy is one has to play as teams they don't like in real life. I just won with the Yankees and CC. As a Met fan, i had to try not to vomit, throughout the whole game. Lol. Then i have to play as the Phillies, Marlins, Astros, etc. It's painful.

Haha, same here dude. Detest the Yanks or as I like to call them, Gaykees :p (no offense to any Yankee fans).

Only I'm a Boston fan though. I can handle any other team.

Haha, same here dude. Detest the Yanks or as I like to call them, Gaykees :p (no offense to any Yankee fans).

Only I'm a Boston fan though. I can handle any other team.

I just won today as the Yankees and it absolutely killed me inside. Glad I have gotten that one out of the way because I don't mind seeing any other team win so long as they're not beating my Sox! :dance:

Another thing I just thought of, I noticed under the "Save" tab that only rosters and sliders show up... so if I have autosave disabled for post game autosaves, how do I save my profile so the game knows I played it? I've since changed the autosave feature to "on" but I have 12 games I've played with it set to "off" and now don't know if I'll have to replay those games... damn me!

Does anyone know if the game saves your progress automatically like I noticed it does your settings? Thanks.

Another thing I just thought of, I noticed under the "Save" tab that only rosters and sliders show up... so if I have autosave disabled for post game autosaves, how do I save my profile so the game knows I played it? I've since changed the autosave feature to "on" but I have 12 games I've played with it set to "off" and now don't know if I'll have to replay those games... damn me!

Does anyone know if the game saves your progress automatically like I noticed it does your settings? Thanks.

I guess you should turn autosave back on and see if the trophy pops. If not, at least you'll only have to play those 12 games. If it doesn't pop, let us know.

I guess you should turn autosave back on and see if the trophy pops. If not, at least you'll only have to play those 12 games. If it doesn't pop, let us know.

Yeah I'll post whether or not it popped without having to replay the games when autosave was off. I just want to finish up this trophy so I can draft me a team and do a Franchise!! That's when the real fun begins for me.

UPDATE: I didn't have to replay any games even though I had autosave turned off, so somehow the game registers each completed game whether it's on or off.

Edited by Project Nemesis
Update

How does the system recognize that you've won with each team? Do you need to save at the end of each game or does the game autosave? I'm guessing you cant just win a game and quit to the XMB. :think:

In any case once I get the game the first trophies I'm going for are the DD trophies, 10 HR's in a row and then Everyone's a Winner.

Edited by JHChiBulls

It's a bit of a drag when you want to play other game modes. I have 4 left until I'm all done and wouldnt mind spending some time in RTTS afterwards or DD. They really killed our shortcuts this year. They obviously saw our trophy guides from the past few years. I do think San Diego Studios are great. Never has a dev helped and answered a bunch of trophy related questions I had. Even told me te secret trophies from the Vita version. They are great.

Look for this to be part of the game of the month editorial at the end of the month.

How does the system recognize that you've won with each team? Do you need to save at the end of each game or does the game autosave? I'm guessing you cant just win a game and quit to the XMB. :think:

In any case once I get the game the first trophies I'm going for are the DD trophies, 10 HR's in a row and then Everyone's a Winner.

It isn't necessarily an autosave, but it does keep track on its own. I just started with team 1 in the AL East and went in order down all the way through the Padres and then it popped. No need to save or quit or anything extra. Only 2K would make you do something like that :D

it keeps a online save for you even though there is no actual save file what so ever. like you can delete everything off the system and youll still have DD mode the same.

So it doesn't save the offline stuff in your game data as in previous years?

In 09 i deleted my game data several times and when i got the game back for x-mas in 2010 i had to accumulate all of my hits, RBI's ect... all over again. And yes i was still using my original saves that i started out with.

I was also wondering if the trophy will pop if you fast forward or simulate to the end of the game?

Edited by Crazy-TrainZ28

So it doesn't save the offline stuff in your game data as in previous years?

In 09 i deleted my game data several times and when i got the game back for x-mas in 2010 i had to accumulate all of my hits, RBI's ect... all over again. And yes i was still using my original saves that i started out with.

I was also wondering if the trophy will pop if you fast forward or simulate to the end of the game?

on 09 you had to have a profile save file that kept track of the 4 "it takes time" trophies.

I have about 13 teams to go, but is there any way, as a Mets fan, to avoid playing as the Braves, Marlins, Nats, & Cards? I'm feeling queasy just thinking about playing as those bums!

I think Sony is trying to promote world peace by forcing us to play as teams we despise! Ugghh.

If I had to play as the Cardinals, Brewers, Pirates and Astros, I'll have to say no way. I might recommend you play against the Yankees. I'd imagine you probably hate them even more.

I have about 13 teams to go, but is there any way, as a Mets fan, to avoid playing as the Braves, Marlins, Nats, & Cards? I'm feeling queasy just thinking about playing as those bums!

I think Sony is trying to promote world peace by forcing us to play as teams we despise! Ugghh.

Why not kill two birds with one stone by winning as those teams and beating them all in the same game? Do something like Cardinals vs Cardinals is what I mean. :p

It might be satisfying beating those teams 10-0 playing as those teams.

They should of made this trophy everybody is a loser, or win some and lose some, where you have to beat all the teams, that way you could just play a franchise and at least face one league and some from the other league. THat way you would only have to face about 5-8 teams. Plus you could use your favorite team over and over again instead of playing for teams you despise.