Diamond Dynasty

j4stringthang

I am having trouble with season turnover for this game mode. I accidentally played my first game against the CPU, but am now playing head to head. I have played 3-4 games head to head now, but my season won't turn over. Any ideas on what is going on here??

Apparently they need to "process" the games you play. I've played over 5 games and still have no games played in my games history.

That is a little bit ridiculous. I understand taking a while to process for statistics and standings and whatnot, but schedule advancement should not be dependent on that processing schedule. I have played over 10 games on DD today, but no season rollover. I just don't understand why they do this.......

That is a little bit ridiculous. I understand taking a while to process for statistics and standings and whatnot, but schedule advancement should not be dependent on that processing schedule. I have played over 10 games on DD today, but no season rollover. I just don't understand why they do this.......

Have you played 10 online or offline games?

I'm a little confused with DD and the online pass.

Do you need the online pass to get the most out of DD or.... sorry I'm really confused.

You need the online pass to do all of the DD trophies. You cannot access online features including DD without it.

So I am guessing you cant boost DD? What's the best way to play DD and not have any quitters? Get your arse handed to you every game? :p

There's no reason to boost. Just play the game for fun. You'll usually play against another player who has the same player ratings as your team.

Also, from what I've been reading, you don't need to play online to get the 5 online games.

There's no reason to boost. Just play the game for fun. You'll usually play against another player who has the same player ratings as your team.

Also, from what I've been reading, you don't need to play online to get the 5 online games.

I just read in the trophy guide that someone got the trophy playing all 5 games against a CPU controlled team. :)

I hate Online based trophies in Sports games because I know that eventually the servers will get shut down so the Platinum could become unobtainable over time, but since every trophy can be unlocked offline there wont be that problem with this game. :cool:

Anyway, I just ordered my copy from eBay so I should have it by Monday/Tuesday. Cant wait!

Edited by JHChiBulls

I have played 3 games against the CPU. 1 today and 2 games on tuesday (2 days ago) I still haven't had any updates at all. After each game it says game results have been added to some queue or something and that game results will be added to history soon. I still haven't got any updates on game results or money from playing the games. Playing the CPU should net me anywhere from 6.5mil to 3mil on all-star level and I still haven't seen a sent?

Anyone know why it is taking so long to update? This is frustrating.....I want to buy card packs and train some players.

Thanks

I'm having a lot of troubles with this mode, too. All I got was "will be added to the queue" or some bullshit, and then it kicked me out of the mode. I better get my wins, because it certainly had not problems counting my loss straight away.

Leave it to the developers to, once again, poorly put together an online function. Shame, because DD has some potential and had me interested.