XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
j4stringthang

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I've played 8 vs cpu, and 6 head 2 head. Nothing has popped yet. It just wont roll over.

EDIT: I take that back. I just logged back on and it popped. So platinum is now obtainable. Let the race begin. LOL

Last edited by j4stringthang; 03-08-2012 at 02:17 AM.
j4stringthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #12
redsoxaddict13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
Have you played 10 online or offline games?
I have played all 10 head to head online. I just checked back and it updated 2 of the games, so I guess I just have to wait? I guess that's fine. Time to go for the Everyone's a Winner
Create
FIFA 12
Heavy Rain
L.A. Noire
MLB 12: The Show
MLB 13: The Show
NBA 2K12
NBA 2K13
NCAA Football 2012
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
The Godfather II
The Sims 3
Uncharted 3
redsoxaddict13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:49 AM   #13
joeyc138

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I haven't been having that problem with DD but I've been spending over 2 hours trying to come up with an original name only for every idea I have to be shot down and tell me that somebody else already took it. I'm not going to lie, I'm getting pretty fucking pissed
Old 03-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #14
SacDeChips

I played 3 games VS CPU yesterday and when i finished 2 Head to heads today, the throphy poped up!!
SacDeChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #15
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase MLB 14: Home Run Derby Champion   Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Good to hear you can play versus both the CPU and other players online for the trophy. Probably saves time and frustration.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #16
JHChiBulls

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts

So I am guessing you cant boost DD? What's the best way to play DD and not have any quitters? Get your arse handed to you every game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
Sextuple my arse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
How many kids do you have, jeez? Pull out every once in a while, man.
JHChiBulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:36 AM   #17
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase MLB 14: Home Run Derby Champion   Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHChiBulls View Post
So I am guessing you cant boost DD? What's the best way to play DD and not have any quitters? Get your arse handed to you every game?
There's no reason to boost. Just play the game for fun. You'll usually play against another player who has the same player ratings as your team.

Also, from what I've been reading, you don't need to play online to get the 5 online games.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #18
JHChiBulls

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
There's no reason to boost. Just play the game for fun. You'll usually play against another player who has the same player ratings as your team.

Also, from what I've been reading, you don't need to play online to get the 5 online games.
I just read in the trophy guide that someone got the trophy playing all 5 games against a CPU controlled team.

I hate Online based trophies in Sports games because I know that eventually the servers will get shut down so the Platinum could become unobtainable over time, but since every trophy can be unlocked offline there wont be that problem with this game.

Anyway, I just ordered my copy from eBay so I should have it by Monday/Tuesday. Cant wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
Sextuple my arse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
How many kids do you have, jeez? Pull out every once in a while, man.

Last edited by JHChiBulls; 03-09-2012 at 03:39 AM.
JHChiBulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #19
RAM_hannibal

Default Games and Money not updating?

I have played 3 games against the CPU. 1 today and 2 games on tuesday (2 days ago) I still haven't had any updates at all. After each game it says game results have been added to some queue or something and that game results will be added to history soon. I still haven't got any updates on game results or money from playing the games. Playing the CPU should net me anywhere from 6.5mil to 3mil on all-star level and I still haven't seen a sent?

Anyone know why it is taking so long to update? This is frustrating.....I want to buy card packs and train some players.

Thanks

's = NHL11|MLB 11|Tiger Woods 11|COD MW2|COD Black Ops|Uncharted 2|Resident Evil 5|Dead Nation|The Godfather 2|Burnout Paradise|Need for Speed Hot Pursuit|Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
100% = 3on3 NHL Arcade|The Price Is Right
's Working On: MLB 10 - 42/44|Gran Turismo 5 - 44/59|GHP2 24/30
RAM_hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:01 AM   #20
iamjax

I'm having a lot of troubles with this mode, too. All I got was "will be added to the queue" or some bullshit, and then it kicked me out of the mode. I better get my wins, because it certainly had not problems counting my loss straight away.

Leave it to the developers to, once again, poorly put together an online function. Shame, because DD has some potential and had me interested.
iamjax is offline   Reply With Quote